Watching Frozen.

Hello people!

Haha, I would like to spend this time that you are wasting in your life on reading this on thanking my readers, I have looked through my chapters and on the 10th chapter I say how happy I am that i have 1k people reading my book, now I would like to tell you how happy I am that on my 32nd chapter I have over 320k readers! Hopefully in another 5-10 chapters I have about 500k readers and I will be writing how happy I am. So thank you all for reading this. wasting about 10+ seconds(depending if you read fast or slowly.) reading this!

The time I started writing this is... 04:40

The only thing keeping me awake is my coffee and I have headphones while I watch anime :-).

So this chapter is the same as last one, don't really have a plan for this chapter, in just writing whatever comes to my mind.

Enjoy!

Krissyxox

*************************************

Chapter 32

I face plant my soft bed and let out a groan.

Today, I must say, I have trained myself to the limit. Everything hurts, aches even.

It has been 5 months since everything changed our lives. It's in the month of October and in a week it will be Halloween.

The pack has become so much stronger. We were the strongest pack before and now I believe we are unstoppable.

Since the last war we haven't been threatened or attacked. Both me and Chris think it's safe to say that we won't be in a war anytime soon.

I'm really excited for this Halloween, not only are we having a party for Halloween but for Katy's birthday. Yep! You guessed it. Katy's birthday is the same day as Halloween. Yes you also got it right, she is older than me and Chris.

I slowly get up and fall onto my back. I grin up to Chris.

"You shouldn't have trained so hard." She says.

"If I don't work hard, how can we be shown as the strongest pack. I am one of the alphas and I do need to be pretty strong." I mumble.

"But you're pretty and you're strong. Does that not count?" She grinned.

"Unfortunately not. But thanks." I grin back.

I let out a sigh as I relax my muscles.

"Just.. Don't work yourself too hard next time, okay?"

"Yes love." I smile.

Chris nods before walking out the room. I close my eyes and let dreamland take over.

*

*

I feel like a earthquake is happening. I look at my pups and scoop them up into my arms.

"It's okay, I'll keep you safe." I reassure.

I feel them nod in my arms as I look around. I close my eyes tight as the sun shines. I open them back up and scream at Chris's face.

"Dakota! Wake up!" I groan as I feel Chris shake me.

I move her hand and slowly get up, when I look at her i stare at her in disbelief.

"You could have blinded me!" I shrieked rubbing my eyes.

"Really Kota, an iPhone torch light is going to blind you?"

"Yes! If it is shining in my eyes to the point where I can only see white."

"It wasn't even that close to your eyes! And it's not my fault you refuse to wake up." She shouts.

I sigh as I rub my temples already feeling a headache come along.

The bed moves as Chris gets up. She moves to the door, opening it, before stopping.

"Your food is ready."

I nod my head before she leaves. I sit on the edge of the bed before getting up. Walking over to the door I look around the room before closing it.

I sigh again as I walk down the hallway into where everyone is eating. Sitting down I smile at the people looking at me before I start to eat.

After eating I join some pack members in the living room while watching TV.

After arguing on what to watch we finally decided on Frozen.

I've wanted to watch this for a while as everyone have been saying it's good and have been singing the songs.

My eyes are glued to the TV. I'm sitting down with Chris cuddled into me. I cried when Elsa shot her sister, Anna, with ice. It's now about I'd say halfway through. It's where Elsa is running in the mountains, she starts singing as her hands move around.

I burst out laughing when some of the guy pack members in here start singing the song. Out of the side of my eye I can see Chris mouthing 'Let it go'. I smile to myself before looking back at the screen.

By the end of the film I have smiled, laughed and cried. I love the film, and apparently so did everyone in the room because as soon as it ended they all began to song Let It Go.

Smiling to myself I shook my head as I walked out of the room. I looked at my phone to see it was 11 PM. I had a drink before going downstairs to my room.

I began to change my clothes into pyjamas. I didn't even realise I was singing until Chris giggled.

I blush as I regret watching that film as I know that I am going to be singing that song a lot more often.

I snuggle into bed with Chris. I stroke her hair and kiss her cheek before wrapping my arms around her, I pull her closer until we're spooning.

I whisper and 'I love you' before falling to sleep.

*************************************

This is short and I'm sorry, I felt like writing something and this is all I could think of.

I hope you enjoyed it.

I am sorry if you haven't watched Frozen yet and the little bit about the sister is ruining the beginning for you.

I didn't know what other film to pick as I don't really watch films like that.

I've never watched jungle book or lion king... o.O any films like that I didn't like to watch when I was young, I used to think that speaking animals are stupid because they can't actually speak...

The reason why I left it so long is because I didn't want to give you guys this short chapter without another chapter I could poof up In a day or so. I'm working on it but I decided that I'm gonna give you this one early.

Oh, before I forget. The whole thing about the stars and dots and naming them. I never got what you meant so I was reading these comments thinking 'wtf I don't understand...Crazy people.' and then a couple of days later someone started talking about the dots and I was like 'Ohhh the dots and stars that I use like this *** and ....' So yeah, I felt like an idiot, then I reread all the comments an I got it 😁 so continue with your star naming!

Anyway... I hope you enjoyed this little chapter.

:-)

Until next time,

Krissyxox