Meeting Someone New Everyday

Hey guys new update hope you enjoy, sorry for the small chapter last time.

Love you guys and comment and vote.

Enjoy!

Krissyxox

************************************

Chapter 14

I was getting dressed for physical education and when I pulled my shirt over my head almost every eye In the girls changing rooms were on me.

I turned around ad looked at Katy who weirdly was also staring at me.

"Yo Katy? Wee-Woo anyone there? Ugh Katy!" I yelled.

She stopped staring blankly then looked into my eyes.

"Katy are you ok? Why is everyone staring at me?" I asked concerned.

"Umm well three reasons probably;
1. Everyone thinks you have a tattoo.
2. You have a 4 pack.
3. You umm well you have huge red scratch marks down your back so I'm guessing they are worried?" She guessed.

I walked to the mirrors only to see 8 scratch marks, 4 on the left and 4 on the right.

I tried thinking of who could of done it and how... Then my thoughts wandered to this morning making me blush lightly, Chris did it.

I walked to the centre of the room and stood on the bench making all the whispers to stop. Well.... I might as well tell them before rumours go round.

"Umm I would ask for everyone's attention but since you all were staring at me anyway I guess I don't need to..
Before anyone says anything.. Yes me and Chris have a umm tattoo and these marks on my back are from... Well lets just say Chris did it this morning.... Don't worry she didn't do it to hurt me she umm well yeah! Thanks for listening!" I said blushing beet red furiously.

As I walked back to my locker to finish getting dressed I heard a chorus of wolf whistles and 'ooh-la-la's'.

I was sprinting around the field, obviously at a human like speed so I don't cause any suspicion.

I was following the tracks but wasn't looking at where I was going and fell over something..... Or someone.

I rolled back to my feet and jogged to the person. You could see blood coming through her shirt and on her knees. Knowing she was human and can't heal as fast as wolves, I picked her up and sprinted to the nurse's office.

"Miss umm we kinds fell from running, I'm fine but when she fell over she hit the pathway edge in her tummy." I said placing the unconscious girl on the bed.

"Ok... Do you mind doing it, I have to go and sort some sick child out, I know you are better at first aid than me and I trust you alpha." I looked at her confused before I sniffed the air.. She was a wolf.

I growled at her causing her to whimper showing she submits.

"What pack do you belong to?" I asked showing my teeth as a threat.

"I-I-I-I come from your pack. I was from Christina's before b-but now they have joined." She stuttered.

I sniffed more to see her scent was the new one I had to get used to, instead of a mixture of strawberry's and the forest, our packs scent is now pineapple and the forest.

"Ok, you are dismissed and next time introduce yourself instead of sneaking up on me." I ordered.

"Yes alpha." She said before bowing and leaving.

I sighed and walked to her desk.

'Baby where are you?'

'Nurses office.'