First Date

Another chapter :D All I have been doing recently is writing and listening to rock music.. Great way to stay up lol I had a all nighter.

Love you guys ;)

Krissyxo

************************************

Chapter 12

It's been a few day since Sam's accident but now she is happily fine. It is now Wednesday and I'm just finishing getting dressed for school.

I walked upstairs to the kitchen and ate breakfast with some pack members.

"So Dakota, how are you and Christina?"

I looked up to see Jessie staring at me. I raised a eyebrow before replying.

"We're fine.... Why?"

"Oh just wandering. How was your first date?"

Oh shit! How could I forget about first dates.... She probably thinks I'm the worst girlfriend ever.

"Why are you asking these questions?" I asked suspiciously.

"Oh umm well you see I umm wanted tips for my f-first date with my mate." She shyly replied with a tinge of pink on her cheeks.

"Well... If I was you, take her somewhere special, somewhere you know she would love, if you really like her you would know in a instant." I said smiling.

I know exactly where to take her, she loves nature so I am going to make something special outside.

"Ok thank you!" She exclaimed before running off.

I smiled to myself before getting up and walking into the garage. I got onto my baby and drove to school.

I was quietly tip-toeing behind Chris. She was talking to Katy, oblivious to my presence. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into me.

I kissed her neck while hugging her.

"Hey baby" I said.

"Hey." She whispered biting her lip to stop her from moaning.

I sucked on her mark making her moan. She turned around in my hold and snaked her arms around my neck.

I smashed my lips against hers as they moved in sync automatically. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and loving the fact that I could taste watermelon.

We broke away when we heard some one awkwardly cough. I scowled but stopped when I saw it was Katy.

"Hey bab, what's up?" I asked.

"Oh you know I was talking to Christy until someone interrupted.... Now stop kissing!" She exclaimed.

"Ok sorry....."

Katy grabbed mine and Chris's hand and started pulling us somewhere, making me growl at her because she was touching Chris.

'Jealous much?'

'Don't flatter yourself darling...' I replied before blocking her out of my thoughts.

When we were in the girls toilet she looked at us as if she was about to pounce and kill.

"And you didn't tell me you two got a tattoo because...?" She questioned.

Me and Chris looked at each other before staring back at her confused i followed her sight and saw she was looking at our arms making me look down.

'Oh she means our markings'

'Oh so now you talk to me?'

'Sorry...'

'Whatever.'

"Well!?" Katy yelled.

"Oh ok well here's the story, on my birthday night me as Chris had amazing and mind blowing sex then marked each other and now we have these markings...Sorry I didn't tell you sooner!" I said sarcastically.

"How did you not see these Monday or Tuesday?" I asked bewildered.

"Ah well I have a new umm girlfriend and well she is a wolf and told me I am her mate.. So I guess I have been distracted." She said simply.

"WHAT!?!? WHO?!?!?!" I yelled.

"Her name is Jesse and she is in you pack I think...."

"Aww that is so cute she was talking to me this morning...WAIT! If you two mark you will become a wolf!"

"I know! Oh my god I never thought I could become a wolf but now that the choice is mine an hers, I am so excited I know what I am going to say if she asks." She squealed.

"I'm so happy for you!" Chris said smiling.

"Me too but we really need to get to class." I said suddenly serious.

We all hugged then walked out. I pecked Chris on the lips then walked with Katy to mathematics.

**

**

**

The day went by in a blur. I saw Chris at lunch but all we did was eat and cuddle.

Right now we are saying bye before going home.

"I'll miss you!" I say sadly.

"I'll miss you too."

"Oh I just remembered! 6:30 tonight, be ready. I'm going to pick you up and wear something comfortable!" I exclaimed before pecking her and running off to my baby.

'I'm going to kill you!'

'Be ready!' I exclaimed before blocking her and driving off.

After setting everything up I picked Chris up at 6:30.

She was wearing purple short shorts, black and green plaid shirt and purple converse.

She looked better than me, I was in skinny jeans, a white shirt and blue converse.

Chris walked up to me and pecked my lips. I smiled at her after she got on my bike.

'Ready to go?'

'Yep... We're are we going?'

'It's a surprise.'

'Ugh you know I hate surprises.'

'Trust me you will love this one.' I replied smiling.

'Ugh! fine...'

We didn't talk after that just rode in silence while Chris's hands are wrapped tightly around my waist.

When we got there I got off my bike and helped Chris off..

"Ok Chris we have to walk for a little bit.... Not that long. Put this blind fold on though."

She reluctantly took it and put it on and held onto my arm while I guided her through the forest.

We reached the picnic, there was a grey and white blanket on the ground, candles everywhere, music softly playing in the background and a basked filled with delicious food. The sunset was setting over the waterfall making the water sparkle and glisten in light.

I wrapped my arm around her neck and untied the blind fold.

Chris looked around and gasped. She turned around in my arms with tears in her eyes and gave me a long sensual kiss.

'I love you.' I thought happily.

'I love you too.'

We sat down and started to eat while talking and watching the view.

I looked at my phone to see it was 7:28, 2 more minutes.....

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"I'm thinking about how perfect you are." Chris blurted.

I blushed and leaned down to her and kissed her on the lips.

"I'm not as perfect as you are..." I whispered.

I jumped back slightly when my phone beeped signalling it was 7:30.

I stared out over the view and saw the starting.

Fireworks lit up the night sky. I looked over at Chris to see her eyes lit up in amazement and awe as she just stared in a trance.

After five minutes, the last bit of fireworks was on but It was in a message...

'Chris you are the most amazing person I have ever met and I love you with all my heart'

Chris eyes started to water up as she pulled me into a hug making my heart flutter.

"I love you too."

************************************

Hey guys another chapter, kinda shorter than the other ones, I felt kind of romantic after watching titanic for the first time and cried....

Comment, Vote and Follow Meeeee xox

Krissy xo