Suprise And Best Present Ever.

Hey guys I'm gonna try and upload as much as I can this weekend, have fun reading and please comment, vote and follow!

Krissyxox ;)

************************************

Chapter 7

To say I was shocked is the least. They threw me a surprise birthday party and well I didn't give them the reaction they would expect.

*Flashback to a hour ago*

I walked in and everyone jumped into my face and started screaming.... So me being me, I phased into my wolf and jumped the first person closest. I pinned them to the floor and started snapping at them. Once I heard a voice tell me to stop I looked down to see Katy. Thank god no damage physically but umm I think that's the last time she stands next to me. Poor Katy. She blames it all onto me too!! It wasn't my fault,if you were a alpha in training and some one jumped into your face screaming you're gonna react like that. But hey if I didn't hear my fathers voice then I would never forgive myself. I feel guilty and disappointed into myself.

*End of flashback*

So here I am dancing with Chris; Well if you call grinding against each other and feeling each others bodies dancing then yeah we were the only ones dancing.

"Ok! Ok! Can I have your attention everyone!" My dads voice boomed.

"Well as you all know of the after party for the two packs joining and for my daughter and Christina Smith to become the alphas. But right now I wan to say to my baby girl who is growing up so fast.... Too fast. That me and your mother wish you a happy 17th birthday. Thank you all for buying my daughter a present, Dakota I think you should open them now but open ours last."

With that said I walked over to the huge pile of presents and started opening them.

After an hour of opening presents and saying thank you I come to the last one from the huge pile, Chris's. I can't see my parents present but they probably took it out if the room I make sure I opened it last.

I picked up Chris's present and opened the box. I gasped and felt tears prickle my eyes. I quickly wiped then away and took it out. She brought me a gold bracelet with charms, diamonds and in the middle a square with a slide show of pictures of me and Chris together hugging and smiling.... To be honest I didn't even know some one was taking pictures but it looked like we were posing in them. In the box was a gold necklace with a 'I Love You' in the middle.

I turned around to thank Chris but as soon as he saw tears in my eyes and down my cheeks she rushed over to me and tried comforting me. She wouldn't stop saying sorry.

"I'm so sorry! Oh I knew I should of got you the earrings..... If you don't like it i'll take them back and get you something else!" She panicked. I chuckled and hushed her. I looked into her big blue eyes to see panic, love but most of all confusion.

"No babe, I love it! These are tears of joy. Thank you so much.... I love you" I said honestly.

"Oh... Oh my god I bet I look like a total idiot no-" she started but I cut her off with my lips against hers.

"You look perfect babe, I love you." I said after we parted.

"I love you too Dakota." She smiled.

"Aww how cute was that!!!!" Katy squealed.

"Shut up Kate" I said but couldn't help myself from smiling.

"Can you put the necklace on me please?" I asked Chris.

"Sure" she smiled.

After I was wearing all Chris's presents my mum spoke up.

"Ok now for our present" my mum says cheerily.

"Ok where is it?" I asked slightly confused.

"Well if you would follow me to outside then you will find it." She stated.

I shot up and started walking really fast, almost jogging, with Chris on my heels as I dragging her with our hands intertwined.

I opened the front door and almost dropped to the floor. I let go of Chris's hand and squealed. I ran over to it and gently ran my finger tips over the seat.... I almost fainted.

I heard a whistle from behind me and I smirked.

"Is it really mine?" I asked like a child that ha ice cream for the first time.

"Yep" my mum chorused.

I turned around in time to catch the keys. Oh my god I cannot believe it! I own a BMW S1000RR HP4, in blue!! I've dreamt of this moment loads of times but it's even better in reality. The leather feels smooth and I fit into it perfectly.... My dream motorbike. I think I'll call call him.... Harry. Harry is my new baby.

"You have 30 minutes, then you have to be back... Have fun."

"Thank you! Oh my god best birthday ever! Your the best in the world!" I exclaimed.

I put the key in and turned it. The engine roared to life making me smile even more. That noise is now number 2. In the best noise list with Chris's voice number 1.

I turned to look at Chris, smiling evilly. She saw my smile and sighed.

"I don't have a choice do i?" She stated more than questioned but I answered anyway.

"Nope!" I said popping the p.

She gets on the back and wraps her arms around my waist sending tingles through my body. She pecked my lips before going back to squeezing tightly as if her life depends on it and mumbled something in my ear.

"Please don't kill me...."

************************************

Another chapter :) vote! Comment! Follow! ;)

Krissyxox ;)