Our Mark's

Hey guys just wanted to thank you all for reading, I honestly never thought it would get to 1000 reads! So thank you all for the comments,votes and for reading my book. :)

************************************

Chapter 10

I slowly opened my eyes to see brown hair in my face. I parted my lips slightly and blew air out, moving the hair.

I looked around my room then I looked at the naked angel in my arms. I blushed as thoughts of last night came running through my mind, smiling to myself but only to jump when Chris's voice came into my head ringing in my ears.

'Naughty! Shouldn't be thinking about that at this time of the morning'

'Why didn't you just talk like a normal human being rather than mind link?'

'Babe I'm pretty sure we are not normal nor human beings and it's not my fault I could feel your arousal through the bond and hear the thoughts you had.....'

I smiled but before I could reply Chris jolted up causing me to squeal and fall. I banged my head and groaned. I got up only to be tackled back down on the floor.

"Damn! Didn't know you liked to be this rough, I thought you had enough last night seeing as you fell asleep straight after you screamed my name-"

I was cut off by a hand over my mouth. Chris blushed a she started to think about last nights events only to turn even more red, making me smirk.

'Who's thinking about inappropriate things now!' I said trough mind link.

She slapped my arm playfully then got up and sat on the bed, only to look at me curiously.

"What is there something on my face?" I asked consciously feeling my face just incase.

She giggled and walked over to me with the sheets wrapped around herself, her eyes roaming my body.

"No. It's just that your naked and you look really sexy.... Your marking looks amazing by the way." She said biting her lip.

I looked down to see my arm covered in a tattoo which I'm guessing is my marking since I don't remember getting a tattoo...

Slowly lifting my arm up I start to analyse it in depth;

On my upper arm was a full moon that was black, a bit lower was three-quarters of a moon a medium dark grey. Then there was half a moon that was a light grey. Just below that was a quarter of a moon completely white that was just below my elbow, at the bottom were the words. 'Dark-Moon Alpha.' Surprisingly there was one more thing, right at the bottom on my wrist was the name 'Christina' with a light pink heart next to it. I smiled lightly before looking at Chris.

I ran over to her as soon as I saw the unshed tears in her eyes. I hugged her gently causing our breast to rub against each other. Pushing the sexual thoughts out of my head. I stared at her worry evident on my face.

"What's wrong babe? Don't you like them?" I asked.

"Yes I love them... They're beautiful." She whispered.

Feeling my eyes soften u squeezed her In a hug before looking at her arm. Hers was exactly the same but said 'Dakota' and had a red heart.

"They are... C'mon lets go show my parents." I said smiling.

I kissed her mark on her neck making her moan. I smiled gently at her before we both started to get dressed. We got dressed into something comfortable, I was in ripped black skinny jeans and a white wife beater and chis was in a green and black skirt and a black vest.

Hand in hand we walked upstairs. Once we reached the kitchen I had to let go of Chris's hand because I was pulled into a hug by my mother.

"Mo-Mom too h-hard!" I just about stuttered out. Even though I'm strong because of being the alpha you become taller, stronger and faster but also because I have mated I have become stronger but my mum is also very strong, strong enough to squeeze the air out of me.

"Oh sorry darling! I knew you two mates last night, I felt a new bond form.... Oh my! My baby is all grown up!" She cried pulling Chris into a hug.

"Welcome to the family Christina!" My mum cheerfully says.

"Thank you mrs. Reed." Chris shyly whispers.

"Oh please your family now call me either Chantelle, mom or mrs. R... Which ever you are comfortable with." She smiles.

"Okay thank you Chantelle."

My mum grabbed my arm to loo at the markings and her eyes widened in shock before softening in understanding.

"Richard!" My mum yelled, tears in her eyes.

"Mum are you ok?" I asked watching her nod her head slightly.

Suddenly my dad appeared from around the corner, face emotionless until he saw me Chris and mum.

"Yes honey? What's wrong?" He asked worried and concerned.

It looked like they were talking through the mind link before my dad came over to me and Chris. He picked our arms up gently and smiled before looking up to us looking in our eyes.

He saw our confused faces so he rolled his sleeves up and showed us his marking. It was almost the same but different at the same time... He had my mums name on his arm too with a orange heart, I'm guessing mums was he same.

"Is there something wrong?" Chris shyly asked.

"No everything is fine... Looks like our family gene got passed down.... The hearts on the marking is a gene but only can be passed down to those who find true love, some wolves are with their mate because of the bond but this heart shows you love each other without the bond." My dad says with a bright smile on his face.

"I love you." My mum said to my dad before my dad repeated it back to her. They both walked up to me sharing a group hug before they say they love me at the same time. I smile before mumbling it back.

"I love you too."

I look over at Chris to see her awkwardly standing in the corner. I pulled her wrist as she hesitantly walked to me and hugged me, making us all to hug her.

"I love you Chris." I told her through the mind link.

She looked surprised at first before smiling.

'I love you too Dakota.'

I smiled at her and leaned in giving her a peck on the lips.

************************************

Awww how cute was that! Okay I'm too emotional... But yeah I honestly don't know where I'm going with this I just write and write the. Read through it afterwards. But that was too cute :P

Vote,Comment and follow me....

Thank you all for reading! I have now for 1000 reads because of you!

I love you all enjoy the chapter.

Krissy xo