1 Month To Goooo.

Hello :-)

I've been just relaxing until I saw a message saying "UPDATE"- I was like "shit- better start writing another chapter" so here I am :-)

I almost cried at this chapter :')

Hope you enjoy it :)

****************************************

Chapter 42

"1 month to gooo. 1 month to goooo. Oh Chris you've got 1 month to go." I sang.

"You're being annoying again." She whined.

"But Chris, you've got 1 month to goo." I sang.

I fell off my chair when I was hit with a cushion.

I stayed sat on the floor and glare at a laughing Chris.

"You're lucky you're pregnant." I mumble.

I move towards Chris and sit on the bed.

"How're you feeling?" I ask.

"Moody and I have a cramp, must be from eating too much." She replies.

I laugh at her statement.

"Don't laugh! It's not funny Kota, you should try being pregnant. It's horrible." She cries.

I hug Chris and comfort her.

"I know baby, but the result will be worth it, are you sure it's just a cramp, it could be something serious." I mumble.

"I know and no, just a little cramp."

I bend down and give her a peck on the lips before moving back to what I was doing.

"We have a final doctors appointment today until they come out." I say out loud.

"What time is it again? I forgot."

"In an hour." I mumble.

Chris gets up and kisses me on the lips before walking out to get dressed.

****

I sit patiently, watching the doctor do his thing as me and Chris wait.

Once the images of what is going on in Chris's stomach is on the screen, me and Chris become confused as the doctor moves the image around.

"One second."

My palms start to sweat as I get nervous. I watch the doctor run out the door and call for a nurse.

Once they are back in they start talking about things that both me and Chris don't understand. As their conversation end I pick up on some of the words, such as "Miscarriage" and "Caesarian."

I start to panic and rise from my seat and grab Chris's hand.

"Doctor? What's happening?" I ask.

"Girls, it's the babies. The umbilical cord is wrapped around the neck of one of the babies and the other one seems to be in distress, if we don't get them out now...We may loose them both." He admits.

A cry of horror escapes Chris's and my own mouth at the thought.

"Then take them out! I don't want them to die!" Chris shouts.

"Please, calm down. if you become stressed out then the risk of loosing them becomes greater." The doctor informs us.

I barely notice the nurse run out as I turn to Chris.

'Baby, it's okay. They'll be fine as long as you're calm, so deep breaths. In and out. Okay, good keep at it baby.' I tell her.

"We want these babies to have the best chances of coming out and staying alive." I tell the doctor.