Birthday Sex :P

Hey guys so my first sex scene prob shit but I tried... Please tell me what you think about it and whether I should carry on doing them or not x

Krissyxox

************************************

Chapter 9

In front of me was a candle lit room, there was pink, red and white petals around the bed.

I feel someone's hands snake around my waist pulling me closely.

"Do you like it?" Chris breathes out.

I turned around and pecked her lips.

"I love it" I whispered.

I grabbed her waist pulling her impossibly closer. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she leaned in for a kiss.

I nibbled on her bottom lip and when she gasped I slid my tongue through her slightly parted lips. She moaned my name as we made our way to the bed, never once breaking the kiss.

I picked Chris up by her waist and she wrapped her long toned legs around my body. I fought for dominance in the kiss as we made it to the bed.

I gently lay her down and started to kiss down her neck. I stopped when she moaned. I looked down at Chris and took in her beauty, she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, she was a goddess... My goddess.

I leaned back in and kissed her letting Amy take over and take Chris as mine.

I started nibbling at her neck as I undid her top buttons.

I pulled her top off along with her bra and flung them on the floor into a corner somewhere.

I trailed my fingers over her body and teased her nipples.

I looked into her beautiful dark blue eyes and could see lust, love and frustration. She flipped us over taking me by surprise at how strong she was.. Note to self... Don't get on Chris's bad side!

Chris gave me a love bite and licked it, making me moan. She started to unzip my dress down and pulled at it slightly with her teeth, turning me on even more. I got the message and took it off and threw it on the floor.

I lifted my hand up the best I could while being restricted. I started to massage her left breast and played with her nipples, making them go hard from my touch.

I unbuttoned her jeans and flipped us over. I tore off her jeans and boxers and hovered over her and started grinding our naked bodies against each other only hearing her moan very loudly. I looked at Chris to see her biting her lip to stop herself from screaming.

I straddled her and let my hands roam up and down her body. I bit my lip as I looked Chris over, she was beautiful and flawless. I moved my head down and started kissing down her neck. I sucked, nibbled and licked her neck. I moved my mouth down her body slowly. I licked her breast and twirled her nipple in my mouth causing her to moan loudly.

Chris flipped us over an wasted no time. She put her hands on my thighs, squeezing lightly as she pulled me closer. She trailed her hand delicately between my legs to my vagina. Chris started rubbing her fingers agains me. I moaned loudly as I knotted my fingers in her hair and started pulling lightly. I gasped slightly when I felt something slide inside me.i moaned loudly when her fingers started moving in and out slowly. Chris entered a second finger, thrusting inside me faster and harder.

I screamed when her pace quickened. I knew I was close from the wave of pleasure that just went through me. I bit my lip as Chris thruster inside me even more. She gently pulled out and replaced her hands with her mouth, turning me on even more.

I screamed out in ecstatic as my juices came flowing out of me into her mouth. I lay there panting with my chest falling and rising rapidly. Chris rose and kissed me before moving to my neck, she liked a spot then sunk her teeth into me.

I hissed in pain then moaned in pleasure when she licked the mark and cleaned the blood away.

I slowly rose and flipped us over before marking her, I sank my teeth into her neck.

I licked away the blood and kissed her while my hands slipped down her body in between her legs....

************************************

First sex scene so it's not the best but hope you enjoyed it ✌️

Any comments on how I'm doing?

Krissy xox