Halloween.

Hello :-)

Don't know what to write here... I just started this one right after the last chapter so I don't really have anything to say :/

I started this then when I got to Katy's birthday thing I realised I needed to come up with a present. I sat for about 10 mins and I still don't know, eh I'll just get her something coolish.*shrugs*

I'm terrible with gifts, all my friends and family know it 😔 I just don't know what to get people so I do the next best thing, I buy them a lot of chocolate and hope they're not allergic to milk(don't know how to spell the specific word.

Btw when it comes to clothes, I'm worse than a guy, I don't know what anything is and when I'm reading others I search a picture to see what they look like😣 lmao so if there is any clothing missing names and I've just described it, I'm sorry.

ENJOY!!!

:)

Krissyxox

*************************************

Chapter 33

It's the day of the party and I think I'm more excited than Katy, even though it's her birthday/ Halloween party.

It's 7 and the party starts at 8:30. Everyone has to wear a costume and I am going as a wolf. I know what you're thinking... "That's not a costume Dakota, You ARE a wolf." But...it is a costume if you see what Chris is.

Chris is also wearing a costume. She is going to be my sexy red riding hood while I am her big bad wolf.

I smile at the thought before looking back at Chris. She has a red cape with a hood, obviously, and then she has a black belly top that comes just under her boobs, showing off her stomach. Then she has tight black shorts that come up to her mid thigh. Lastly she has black lace boots that reach the knee.

Looking up and down her body, I just about stop myself from dribbling.

Anyway, what I'm wearing. I'm wearing grey shorts with a vest top that comes down so that my cleavage is showing as well as my curves. I've got a hoodie on over it and I have on black converse. To make me look like a wolf I extend my teeth, make my eyes glow and grow my nails a little longer.

Smiling at Chris with my teeth extended out she smiled while finishing her make-up.

We walk out the room and upstairs.

It's now about 7:15 so we just go sit In the living room with everyone else. I give Katy a hug and tell her happy birthday. It's a bit late but I was asleep until 4 pm so she still hasn't forgiven me for missing her opening the presents. I got her an Xbox 360, I just couldn't handle her coming into my room and playing on mine all the time. I also got her the games I've got so I can kick her ass on them.

Katy hugs me back and sniffs. I move back with my eyebrow risen.

"Kate, just because your a wolf now doesn't mean you have to sniff everyone." I tell her.

"Sorry, you smell nice so I wanted a bigger sniff of it."

I laugh before sitting down on with Chris. I smile at her before pulling her closer. I lean in and give her a peck on the lips.

I clench my jaw and play with my big teeth. I start snapping them at nothing just so that I can hear the noise of when they hit off each other.

I look at Chris with a smile as she shakes her head at me. I look behind her and see a family picture of the whole pack. My smile is gone when I look at Timothy.

A lone tear slides down my cheek, I'm about to wipe it off but Chris beats me to it and wipes at it with her thumb.

'Its ok to cry Dakota, I miss him too. I bet he is up there with other family ad friends and he is smiling at you, he wouldn't want you to be sad, so be happy and enjoy the day.'