Best Day Of My Life So Far

Chapter 3

I open the door and my breath gets caught in my throat.

"Hello." A deep voice snaps me out of my trance.

"Oh hello please come in Mr. Smith." I said nervously.

"Thank you oh and please call me Richard."

"Oh ok Richard my name is Dakota." I said walking into the living room.

'Dad our guests have arrived!' I exclaimed through the mind link.

'Ok I'll be there in a second.' his voice boomed.

"Please everyone take a seat." I said as I sat down.

As we all settled down Timothy, mum and dad came wandering in but I couldn't concentrate as I was just staring at Chris, she was wearing a tank top, a skirt just above the knees and some heels... Even something so simple like this makes her look incredible.

I stopped staring when she looked at me as if expecting something.

"Dakota!" My dads voice exclaimed.

"Yes father? Sorry could you repeat that?" I asked blushing.

"Haha I said I heard you found your mate?" Richard asked.

"Yep, my mate is the most amazing person I've ever met, she is beautiful, smart and is well simply amazing" I smiled looking past Richard to see Chris blush.

I chuckled to myself and turned to face Richard again.

"I'm sure you know who she is or would you want me to tell you?"

"Ah no don't worry child she has already told us, she hasn't stopped talking about you actually."

"Dad!"

It was now my turn to go bright red.

"Ummm dad if it is ok with you and Richard, I was wandering if me and Chris could go for a run?" I asked with hopeful eyes.

"It's fine by me, how about you Thomas?" Richard asked.

"Sure just don't be out too late and be safe! Dinner will be done in a hour."

"Ok dad thanks! Love you" I said running out the door with Chris behind me.

As soon as we were outside she pinned me to the wall taking me completely by surprise.

"I've waited all day to do this" she said in a husky whisper.

Before I could think she smashed her lips against mine causing fireworks to go off in my tummy.

Our lips were moving in sync and all I could hear was Amy howling and screaming and shouting 'Mine' over and over again.

Soon, she slips her tongue through her lips and licks my bottoms lip causing me to moan into the kiss.

I opened my mouth to welcome her, as I do this I catch her off guard and flip us over and start taking dominance. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and started exploring wanting to know where every crease is, while savouring the taste of watermelon. I wrestle with her tongue and win, causing her to moan, smirking into the kiss I push my body against hers as my mouth leaves hers but goes down kissing on random spots and leaving love bites where I want to.

Sliding my tongue over her skin, she moans so I keep licking and kissing that one spot as my left hand travels up her body up to her breast.

I start squeezing lightly causing her to moan into my ear making me shiver and moan. I start to massage her left breast while my lips travel to hers. I fight for dominance more and once I won I move out of the kiss and peck her on the lips. I rest my head on hers looking into her eyes while we pant for air.