Sam's Accident

Hey guys another chapter :) thank you all for reading,voting and commenting..... 1.5K reads! Love you guys :D

Krissy xo

************************************

Chapter 11

I was sitting down on Chris's bed. Her room was amazing! It was huge. The walls were black and red and there was a purple king size bed in the corner.

She had a flat screen on the wall and a walk in closet. Shelves on the wall were filled with a lot of books, films and music. She had a big bathroom and a balcony that overlooked the forest... It was beautiful.

Chris walked in with tea and biscuits with a smile on her face.

"My mum and dad said congratulations on the marks..."

"Oh ok.... I love your room by the way it's amazing." I say, still staring at her room in awe.

"Thank you." She says shyly.

Chris placed the tray of tea and biscuits on the night stand, walked over to me and sat on my lap.

"Dakota... I wanted you to know that when I told you I loved you I was surprised and took a while to reply but honestly.... I really do love you." She says nervously making me smile gently at her.

"I know and I love you too, sorry for suddenly saying it and in front of my parents. No one can change my views about you, I love you and would do anything for you." I say honestly.

'She is so caring... I can't believe that she's mine...'

I smiled to myself knowing that she didn't mean for me to hear that.

I lean down and kiss Chris's lips. Our lips on move in sync as I nibble on her lip making her moan.

Chris happily opens her mouth giving me full access to slide my tongue in as we start to fight for dominance. Chris wins our tongue dancing contest and lays me down in my back, straddling me.

She moved her lips from mine and put them on my jaw and started planting kisses moving down slightly. She moved her lips to my neck and kissed at random parts while nibbling and sucking giving me a love bite at random places. I tangled my fingers in her hair and playfully pulled. Hearing a moan come from her mouth, I pull again and she moves her lips to my mark licking and nibbling gently as I moan loudly.

Suddenly the bedroom door swung open causing us both to jolt up straight.

"Oh my god I did not just see that!" Sam exclaimed.

I felt heat rise my cheeks as I blush furiously at being caught by Chris's little sister.

"Hello Sam.. Umm how are you?" I asked awkwardly.

"Hey Kota in fine, just need to scrub my eyeballs! I was wandering if you guys wanted to go out or something?"

'Do you want to go out?' Chris asked.

'I don't mind, it up to you babe'

"Sure give us 10 minutes." Chris said to Sam.

Sam nodded and walked out after closing the door.

"Why 10 minutes?" I questioned.

"So I can do this!"

Before I could process what she had said, I giggle as her lips attack mine.

After trying to decide on who was going to drive, I got into the drivers seat while Chris got into the passenger and Sam the back.

"What exactly do you guys want to do?" I asked.