Date

I would like to say that I wrote like half a chapter then fell asleep and it didn't save, so when I woke up with my phone stuck to my face I was kinda upset... But! i'll try to remember what I had wrote.

Umm enjoy :) .

Krissyxox

*************************************

Chapter 26

Following the directions from the GPS I finally came across the fair.

I jumped out of the car before opening Chris's door and helping her out.

"M'lady." I mumbled, kissing her hand in the process.

Hearing Chris giggle brought a smile to my face as we walked in the entrance.

I paid for two tickets that would allow us to go on anything.

"Ok so... what first?" I asked.

"Hope about the ghost train?"

"Uh... s-sure." I stuttered, watching as Chris grinned at me before pulling me by the hand.

"Someone scared?" She asked.

"No! Don't be ridiculous, the only thing I'm scared of is your bed head in the morning." I smirked.

I laughed as Chris glared and climbed into the front seat of the ride. I sat down and anxiously waited for the ride to begin.

As soon as we started to move towards the black doors I gripped Chris's hand and looked at her face to see her giving me a questioning but amused gaze.

"Incase your scared." I reassured and looked forward when the only reply I got was a laugh.

I screamed when a skeleton covered in spiders hit me in the face and ducked into Chris.

Chris laughed at me but put her arm around me.

After 5 minutes we came out into the light. Looking up I was kinda confused until I looked down and realised I was straddling Chris's front with my arms wrapped around her neck.

"Sorry babe." I apologised, feeling my cheeks burn.

Chris laughed as I got off her and quickly stumbled off the ride.

"I wanna go again!" Chris joked.

"What! Why?" I asked.

"I didn't get to see it all because someone was covering my eyes with their hair." Chris fake glared at me.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

Feeling someone's arm wrap around my waist I turned and wrapped my own around her shoulders.

"Where to next?"

"Ummm tea cups?"

Chris nodded and we headed towards the ride.

After a very dizzy 3 minutes we went to some other rides until we got hungry.

'Where do you want to eat?' I asked.

'Let's go there.' I looked to where her finger was pointing to and saw a place selling burgers.

Heading towards there I looked at the menu before looking at Chris.

'What do you want?' I asked.

'I'll have a double cheese burger and chips and a Pepsi.'

Nodding I turned to the man and asked for Chris's order and a quarter pounder beef burger with chips and a dr pepper. {Anyone getting hungry?}