Meeting

Meow.

Hey guys!

I'm off sick because some shit is going on with my ear, hopefully will find out later when I go to the doctors... any who..

I actually forgot about this part until I decided I would actually READ my own book (raises eyebrow) so i hope you enjoy.

Krissyxox

*************************************

Chapter 27

It was the day that me, Chris, our betas, Jason and Laura, as well as my parents attend the meeting of my family's pack.

Chris's parents as well as Katy and Jessie are staying at home to look after everything while we're out on business.

As we drove up the drive way I parked the car and got out, Chris doing the same, we walked to my awaiting family.

"Dakota! Oh my god! How much have you grown?" My aunty Teresa practically screamed, running to me in heels.

I was squeezed into a hug and the air gone out of my lungs before I could blink and just as fast as it happened I was released.

I greeted the rest of my family while introducing Chris and my betas to everyone.

"Hey Mark." I greeted my uncle, smiling.

"Hey Kota." He smiled back.

Once everyone was acquainted with everyone we walked inside and into the, what I'm guessing, meeting room.

After we all sat down Mark started to talk.

"So everyone, thank you for coming but we need to get down to business... As Sophie said. We have been threatened from a large group of hunters. Normally we can handle them but these aren't normal hunters..."

"What do you mean?" I glanced at Chris as she asked.

"Well, it seems that they have been training differently... they have killed 2 of our own already as warnings but they have these kind of markings all over their body's. We have translated most of them and we think that there is dark magic involved, needless to say that you know how dangerous dark magic is."

"We know, which means this is not a subject to take lightly." I said.

"When did you find your 2 pack members dead?" My mom asked.

"It was about a month ago." Teresa stated sadly.

"We're sorry for your loss." I replied.

"It's ok, we are dealing... But back to the war, we would just like to know if we have your support in this, I'm not saying it will be easy because I'm sure it won't be, we won't blame you if you do not want to put your pack in dang-"

"Yes, you have our support, your family and family sticks together no matter what." I said.

"Ok then, what do you suggest we do?" Janie, their packs beta asked.

"I think we should start doing regular pack trainings, together as well as more payrolls around both packs areas." Chris suggested as I nodded.

"I agree, that would help a lot."

"Ok then, so when will the first training be?"

"How about every Monday and Thursday and a person from your pack and ours will be patrolling at all times, we will leave the decisions of who and when will be patrolling to the betas to work out." I suggested.

"That seems like the best thing to do right now." Mark stated.

"Ok then, so if that is all then this meeting is over?" my dad asked.

"Yes, so training will start tomorrow? At about 2 pm and it will end about 7 pm with breaks." Teresa said.

"Ok then, this meeting is over." Chris smiled.

We all stood up and shook each other's hands.

"We will see you tomorrow afternoon." I said hugging Sophie.

"Yeah, i'll see you." She smiled.

We just got back home and I was already laying face first on a chair.

"Move Kota." Chris whined.

"I don't wanna..." I mumbled.

"Dakota Elizabeth Reed move your bottom!" She demanded.

"Christina Jayne Smith... I'm too lazy." I giggled.

I heard a huff before I was lifted in the air. I squirmed before I was placed back down into a sitting position.

"See, that wasn't so hard now was it." Chris said sitting down next to me.

I groaned before laying my head on her lap.

I was woken up for dinner a little later.

As I was sitting down eating my food Chris decided to speak, I looked up seeing all of the pack in here and I looked around the room only just noticing how big this room actually is.

"We have training tomorrow at 2 in the afternoon and everyone over the age of 16 is to be there. We will be training with the Night Glider pack for a war we are assisting them with." she stated.

There was a chain of agrees, mumbles and groans before everyone went back to eating.

After helping wash up the dirty washing and making everything clean, I joined Chris in my room watching Sponge Bob Square Pants.

"I don't get how you can watch this." I mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Chris asked.

"His voice, it's just so damn annoying, and his laugh, it just makes me want to beat him up." I stated.

"And nothing about it makes sense, 'he' is a sponge and he is under water but only when he gets wet like going in the bath does he soak up the water... he should be looking like a balloon all the time. It just frustrates me how stupid it can be." I complained.

"Your stupid." Chris mumbled still watching TV.

"And it's not supposed to make sense it for children." She replied.

"Then why are you watching it?" I laughed.

"Because... I like it."

I laughed while snuggling up to her.

"What time is it Kota?" Chris asked.

I turned over to the clock before turning the light off and turning back round.

"It is 11:17 why?" I asked.

"Just asking." She smiled.

"Ok, I'm going to go to sleep though, I am absolutely knackered... I could sleep for a day straight." I mumbled.

"Ok babe, good night." she said.

Chris leaned down and kissed me good night before I turned around trying to block out Sponge Bob's stupid laugh.

Sighing I fell asleep as I felt a pair of hands wrap around me.

*************************************

Hello!!!!

I apologise for the long wait of an update, I have been busy lately, you know... life. (I know, horrible!)

Any way :) I hope you enjoy this chapter, right now it is 12:55 in the morning, I have to be up for school in about 6 and a half hours so I'm gonna get some sleep...

Love you guys,

Goodnight/morning/afternoon/evening--- whatever time it is for you!

Krissyxox