~|29: Truth|~

Mark drove quickly over to Donghyuck's place, at least he didn't have to be in the stupid family dinner for any longer. He knocked and it was opened pretty fast by Taeyong who looked quite nervous but not really knowing why.

"Come in Mark." He walked in, took his shoes off, and looked at Taeyong for any type of answers. He couldn't hear anything like he did when on the phone earlier, perhaps he'd fallen asleep because he was to slow on getting there.

"What's going on?" Mark asked anxiously as he walked with Taeyong over to the front room, the whole time hoping that Hyuck was alright.

"I'm not overly sure, to be honest, but he woke up screaming and crying complaining that something hurts but when we asked what all he said was 'Memories', after that we got it out of him that it was something to do with the accident," Taeyong explained to Mark who looked down.

"Where is he?" Mark asked and Taeyong gestured over to his room; Mark began walking down towards the door not hearing anything but little hiccups became louder which broke his heart more than it already was from the call.

From the doorway, he saw Jaehyun sat up against the headboard with Donghyuck laying down leaning on the headboard hiccuping every now and then with Jaehyun's hoodie toggles in his hand distractedly fiddling around with them.

Mark walked over and sat on the other side where Taeyong once sat but was now sat waiting for Jaehyun.

"Hey Sunshine~" Mark sang out lightly, Jaehyun silently thanking him and taking his leave. Right away, now that his warmth has gone, he shot up obviously not having previously heard Mark. Just before he could muster out any other emotion Mark grabbed his hips and sat him gently on his lap, face to face.

"Hyungie." He whispered curling up onto his lap pressing his head into his neck; with Mark running his hand through his hair in a calming way just seemed to be the only thing which would make Donghyuck at ease.

"I'm sorry...All I remember is that damn night last year, then the times my own parents disowned me and the stupid painful crash. It's imprinted in my mind like super glue, it won't fucking stop Mark! It hurts so so so much!" He cried out balling his hands into little fists and shaking ever so slightly as he pooled out all of his emotions.

"Shh Its alright, I know it can be hard baby I know it can, but we can get through this together." Mark muttered hugging Hyuck tightly to his stomach, "Do you want to talk about this to your hyungs?" Mark asked making Donghyuck pause for a second or two.

"I- I don't know, I really don't know. Mark?" Mark hummed, "I'm so clueless, what's wrong with me? I should feel fine, perfect in fact...I have the worlds best boyfriend in the whole universe, amazing hyungs who take care of me even though they don't have to and I have the best friends ever so why do I feel as if I have nothing."

Mark was silent, very taken back, but he now knew what to do. This wasn't anything Mark by himself could help with, this was something beyond his ability however he now knew what to do and say.

"Hyuckie, I think we should take you to a therapist." Silence fell upon the two, Mark not really knowing whats going to come next. He wasn't sure if he had said the wrong thing until Donghyuck let out a shaky sigh.

"No, I don't-...Actually I think your right." He had a sudden change of heart, Mark looked down at him slightly shocked and smiled. "Yeah? My brother's friend is apparently very good, I'll set something up for you." Donghyuck nodded, with a lot going through his mind he smiled just at the presence of Mark.

"Doyoung Hyung found out today." Mark brought up another conversation peeking Donghyuck's attention, "Did you tell him?" The younger asked curiously given that Mark hadn't planned on telling him for a while.

"Not exactly, well I left earlier because of a family dinner so everyone was there when Jaehyun Hyung called and they all listened when I talked to you." Mark summed up leaving Donghyuck rather flustered.

"Does he accept you, Markie?"

"Yeah I think so, not everyone in my family was all smiling faces but that's life I suppose; besides I don't see family much so it doesn't bother me," Mark admitted honestly, as long as Doyoung was happy so was he.

"I think I should tell Taeyong and Jaehyun Hyung about this, b-but what if they kick me out?" Donghyuck panicked, "Don't get worked up again, I'm sure they won't actually no I'm certain they won't."

--

Donghyuck took a deep breath as he stood outside of this fancy looking building with the word Qian's that hung above the doorway which was just as expensive as the rest. He walked in, alone, and looked around the waiting area which was filled with chairs and magazines.

Men and women in posh suits and dresses at around making Donghyuck feel out of place in his black jeans and blue and white striped shirt. A man walked out with a soft look, he had a smile settled on his face along with brown hair swept in front of his eyes.

"Mr Lee Donghyuck?" He stood up on shaky legs and followed the man through to an office which was fairly big, with big wide windows, encouraging pictures hung on the walls and a notebook splayed open on a black page.

"Hello my name is Qian Kun, anything you say in here will not be relayed anywhere else or to anyone else."

Their session was still ongoing, though Donghyuck hasn't completely opened up to him Kun knew something was up...After all, he was a professional in this area.

"So you feel fine when you're with Mark? Tell me a bit about him." Donghyuck thought for a second, where should he even start with this.

"Mark Hyung...Well, he's everything to me, always happy no matter what, always been there when I've needed him the most back last year on the edge of the cliff when I-" Donghyuck froze, his face grew pale, he didn't plan on revealing that to anyone only Mark knew about that.

Kun looked at him evaluating his actions and his terrified look, "Anything you say remains in this room." He kindly reminded him with a soft look which was the same one from earlier, Hyuck sat staring at him with his mind in conflict.

"I- Taeyong would never forgive me if he found out that...Found out that I- I can't say it." He said quietly, "I understand, would you perhaps prefer it if Mark told the story? Or would you rather it remain unsaid?"

"Mark..." He said with uncertainty, he hated the fact that he'd been asking Mark for so much lately, even if he said it was alright to ask for anything it pained him to be a burden. He pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind and decided to man up a little.

"No, I can do it." With that being said he spilt everything that he'd told Mark and possibly more, Kun took note of all this and knew how to help him. He was happy that he could help the younger because it was rare that things like this could be healed but in this case, it just might.