~|18: Plan|~

-1 month later-
Mark was waiting outside Donghyucks house as they were about to leave for school, something big was going to happen today and it was going to turn out to be even better than when he asked Donghyuck to be his boyfriend.

"Hey, Mark!" Donghyuck shouted as he slammed the door and came running down to Mark at the gate, he hugged him tightly and leaned in to kiss him softly and passionately.

"Alright break it up and go to school." They giggled and began to walk, Mark had a plan and he hoped goddamn well that it would work out great.

They made it to the gates where they had to separate to go their own ways, with one last kiss they waved goodbye and ran off to their classes.

"Are you sure he'll like it?" Jeno and Jaemin asked Mark as they sat around a table, "if he doesn't he can kill me after."

About an hour later the weekly assembly started where the whole school would have to attend which everyone found deathly boring.

"I'd now like to welcome Mark Lee to the stage." He'd ran his little plan through the new headteacher, as Donghyucks parents had moved to the US much to his delight, and the new head said yes and agreed it would be a wonderful idea.

"Hello everyone; I prepared this song for my boyfriend and I hope you all enjoy it." He said into the mic and received a huge amount of love from the audience.

Feel so good Your fingertips pull me
With a soft feeling Do you know?
How meaningful that is?

Feels like we're in the same place
Cuz when I look around, everything is you, it's true
All the things that pass
By becoming special because it's you

Stay oh,
You and me, just like this
Baby touch me I can feel you
In just one moment
This feeling grows
Even bigger, baby oh
This all goes to you

"Donghyuck would you like to come up here with me?" Mark announced while holding the mic, he saw Donghyuck flushing a deep red as he shakily stood up and walked over to the steps where Mark took his hand and helped him up.

"Lee Donghyuck you mean the world to me, without you I'm not complete so today what I wanted to tell you is that I love you sunshine so goddamn much."

They had never said that they loved each other so it was quite a shock to Donghyuck. He began to cry on stage and the whole audience awed as they watched Mark embrace Donghyuck tightly.

"I love you too you idiot," Donghyuck said as they shared a long kiss on stage, not caring for anyone at all. But Donghyuck made sure to punish Mark for humiliating him in front of the whole school.