~|28: No Sleep|~

That afternoon Mark had fallen asleep besides Donghyuck who was also in a deep sleep, the door wide open with no sound making everything sleep perfect. With one of Mark's arms draped over Donghyuck's stomach, legs in a bundle with Donghyuck's head buried in Mark's chest...It was heaven for the two boys, the best nap they'd get in a while.

Outside the house:

"Jaehyun~ Please?" Taeyong begged as they walked up the driveway, "Hyung for the last time we don't need fish." Ever since, around ten minutes ago, they walked past a pet shop selling fish Taeyong hadn't seemed to let it go.

They walked into the house immediately hearing snores throughout the house, Jaehyun shushed Taeyong who was about to shout back but stopped himself when he heard.

"Finally.." Jaehyun whispered; Donghyuck hadn't slept in a while because he claimed he wasn't tired even though it had been a few days. Jaehyun seemed to sense something was wrong with him, he never missed out on sleep but he would have to wait until he was ready to share.

Taeyong settled on the couch switching on the Tv onto whatever was on which ended up being some movie, Jaehyun walked down the hallway and looked into Donghyuck's room.

He saw the two laying cuddling against each other, he smiled being reminded of when he first met Taeyong but never the less he shut the door quietly to block out the sound of the tv.

Mark woke up at the sound of a door closing, he was happy to see that it hadn't woken the latter up. He reached for his phone and checked the time, he sighed realising he'd slept for around 4 hours but his eyes widened when he remembered that he had a family dinner.

"Shit shit shit, sleep well sunshine." He said in a rushed voice, quickly putting his shoes on and opened the door slowly and did the same while shutting it. As he walked past the front room he stuck his head in and saw Jaehyun snuggled up with Taeyong watching Tv.

"Bye hyungs." He bowed and they waved him off after thanking him.

--

"Do we wake him up?" Taeyong asked as he cooked dinner, "Nah I think we let him sleep, you know he hasn't been sleeping a lot lately." Jaehyun said, most nights Taeyong worked so he wasn't always there to know.

"Oh, whys that?" He asked seriously, "Not too sure, he just says he's not tired but have you seen him?" Jaehyun whined recalling the zombie-like state he was in only this morning looking like he hadn't slept all night.

"Wait and see I suppose; you know he won't tell us if we ask." Taeyong sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

"What's wrong Yongie?" The other asked with concern laced in his voice as he led him over to the couch and sat him down, he ran a hand up and down his back with his hand resting on his thigh. Taeyong had his head in his hands with his arms propped up by his knees.

"What if everything that's happened is because of me? Those days before Mark came around I'd hear him crying every night over God knows what but never once did I sit down with him and ask him...What I'm saying is, maybe it's not the best to let him come to us." Taeyong admitted making Jaehyun re-evaluate a few things.

"Do you want to go to him first then? But Tae, you're the best cousin anyone could ask for and nobody is better to look after Donghyuck than you." Jaehyun said in a serious tone locking eyes with him.

"Thank you Jaehyun-ie, but yes I think I want to talk to him first and if he pushes me away then I won't let him." Taeyong said, "But after he wakes up." Jaehyun stated making sure he gets his valuable sleep.