~|12: Dinner|~

"You little piece of shit where have you been? I've been so worried-" A deep voice was heard from the other room as a tall male with dusty dark pink hair stepped into view.

"I'm sorry I got caught up at school," Donghyuck said as hugged the tall one, Mark assumes this to be Jaehyun as he recalled him from the meme.

"Who's your friend?" He asked raising his eyebrow slightly but smiling at Mark which made him feel welcomed.

"Oh, this is Mark."
"It's nice to meet you, Mark, I'm Jaehyun." They shook hands and walked into the front room where the tv was on showing the news.

"Jaehyun! You useless ass come and help I can't do this all alone." They turned their heads to look towards the source of the voice, it came from the kitchen.

"Did you leave Taeyong Hyung to cook alone again?" Donghyuck asked laughing slightly as Jaehyun shrugged and walked into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about them, they can be a little overwhelming," Donghyuck mentioned briefly before a new head stuck out from the doorway.

"Overwhelming my foot. Oh, you have company...Staying for dinner?" The one with red hair and a slit eyebrow asked.

"It's fine I don't want to be a bother." Mark smiled but Taeyong just shook his head and said: "I'll take that as a yes then."

"I'm Taeyong, are you his boyfriend or...?" He asked with a small smile, Mark could tell he cared for Donghyuck a lot just from that sentence.

"Erm no, just friends," Mark said as they shook hands, yes just friends Mark had to remind himself however unknown to him Donghyuck was also saying that in his head.

"I'll call you when it's ready Hyuckie." He nodded and he led Mark up to his room, he prayed he'd left it clean. His wishes were granted luckily enough.

Mark took a seat on the edge of his bed and look around, he saw the windows with the row of hedges outside, a little bookshelf to the right and a few posters here and there.

"So...This is strange." Donghyuck mentioned quietly but with truth, he'd only met Mark twice if you count the time they bumped into each other.

"Yeah, I suppose it is a little awkward..." Mark admitted while looking at his hands, suddenly Donghyuck thought of something half out of curiosity and half out of a conversation starter.

"I didn't know you could sing or rap and dance." Mark was surprised by the statement, literally, everyone knew he sang.

It was rare not to know that Mark performed as it was the talk of the school, it was mostly the headteacher that signed him up for singing things; he never minded it but he could use a break.

"Stupid headteacher keeps signing me up for it, I get I like singing and shit but I could use a break." Donghyuck knew exactly what Mark was talking about, it was what his dad was like.

"That's my Dad for you, always wanting the best for himself." The younger said sarcastically but with accuracy.

"Wait he's your dad?" Mark said dumbfounded and just as equally dumbfounded was Donghyuck as Mark didn't know.

"Do you live under a rock? Everyone knows that."

"Obviously I live under a rock then," Mark said with a smirk which caused Donghyuck to blush slightly.

Both of them looked up at the same time, sat opposite each other, eyes locked together.

"You two dinners ready!" They heard Jaehyun shout up the stairs which made them quickly look away from each other and awkwardly walk down into the kitchen without a word.