~|27: Bath|~

It had been around two days since he'd be stuck in the hospital and today was the day when he'd be freed from hell.

"Roll me faster!" Donghyuck demanded as he saw the bright light coming closer as the doors opened revealing the car park, Taeyong rolled his eyes at the bossy teenage boy.

"Thank you ever so much Doctor for putting up with this kid." Taeyong turned away from the door and towards the doctor just to annoy Hyuck further, they conversed for roughly 5 minutes and all of which makes the boy want to cry at how close his freedom was.

Eventually, Taeyong, along with Donghyuck in his wheelchair, walked out of the door and over to the car.

"THE AIR of freedom..." he shouted then trailed off as Taeyong gave him a death glare, Taeyong picked Donghyuck up and not so carefully shoved him in the passenger seat.

"I do NOT appreciate being manhandled." He huffed out but Taeyong had already shut the door and began loading the wheelchair into the boot, this was going to be long drive home full of death looks. Let's just say Taeyong wasn't the most pleased having to eat disgusting hospital food all because he told Mark to go home and get some proper rest in replace for him staying with Hyuck.

--

It had been about a week of wheelchair life and frankly, he wasn't for it, he hated being so low down with people staring down at him. Everywhere he went people treated him like he was as delicate as glass waiting to be smashed if even knocked slightly.

At this precise moment he was sat waiting for Mark to come round to help him wash his hair; to be quite honest he didn't like the fact that when Jaehyun did it he would comment how he should stop dying it because it will ruin it or something along those lines.

Though Mark didn't know he wanted that so he planned to tell him their plans when he would arrive.

FullSun

Where r u???

Markie99Lee

I'm at the shop, I'll be there soon.

FullSun

Hurry up~

Mark rolled his eyes and continued to pay for his bag of crisps, it didn't take long for him to get to Donghyuck's home. He didn't bother knocking knowing that Jaehyun and Taeyong were working, he walked down the hallway and pushed the door open revealing Donghyuck sat on his bed not doing much at all.

"Hey, sunshine." The nickname made him blush to come from Mark but he returned it, "Hiya Markie." He said back having regained his voice fully now, Mark smiled and ruffled his hair slightly giving him the bag of crisps he'd previously brought.

"Oh Mark, you'd do anything for me right?" Donghyuck asked as he began to eat the crisps, Mark raised an eyebrow, "Yes?" He said but it seemed more like a question, Donghyuck smiled.

"Great then could you help me wash my hair? Jaehyun Hyung keeps nagging me every time." He pouted making it impossible for Mark to say no, he just had that type of effect on him every goddamn time he made that face with the puppy eyes he crumbled.

"Of course, now?" Mark asked and received a nod so he walked into the bathroom with Donghyuck trailing behind with crutches, they were easier to use in the house. Mark turned the water on and it began to fill the bath, to add to it bubbles filled the top of the bath.

Donghyuck began to take his top off and with the use of his feet, he managed to remove his jogging bottoms which left him in underwear standing rather confidently in the middle of the bathroom with Mark completely oblivious as he turned the taps off.

"Right its- Hyuck!" He exclaimed as he blushed and looked off into any other direction.

"What? It's not like you've never seen me naked before is it?" Donghyuck stated as if it were obvious, well...It was obvious. Mark rolled his eyes and refused to look down knowing he now stood with no clothing on what so ever.

It didn't take long to get him sat in the hot bubbled bath water, it was quite relaxing to have it at this perfect temperature, not too cold and just hot enough to cope with. He shut his eyes before being splashed in the face by Mark.

"Don't sleep and re-arrange the bubbles!" Mark shouted but Donghyuck smirked, "It's not like your looking away now is it? Eyes up here babe." He teased as did as told and moved the bubbles back into place with a smug look.

"Shut your eyes," Mark said in a quiet voice but Donghyuck could tell he was smiling just by the tone, he felt Mark pour the water and apply shampoo as he massaged it in making Donghyuck close his eyes again.

This time Mark let him keep his eyes shut, "I love you so much Hyuckie." He said happily, "You too Hyung, you too." Mark smiled and once again poured the warm water to remove the shampoo, the loving atmosphere was perfect.

"FUCK MY EYES!"

So long romantic atmosphere...

After Donghyuck, with struggle, got dressed as Mark refused to help with his excuse being 'I'm cleaning the bathroom'.

On Mark's behalf, the floor was covered in water after the shampoo incident, it didn't take too long to clean up; just a couple of towels and the job was done.

"Right what do you-" Mark stopped himself as he heard snores emitting from Donghyuck, he sat on the edge of the bed running his thumb over his cheek softly and his overhand resting on his chest lightly.

"I'm so happy that your mine."