~|5: Cliff|~

Mark was busy at a party that evening, he was getting tired to he figured he go home. It was only 6:40 pm but he was exhausted from exams, as he didn't drink much he got in his car and began his 15-minute drive home.

He put on the radio and began to listen.
"Recently in Gangnam, a girl, 13, was kidnapped after walking home from school." Mark began to wonder what was wrong with humanity.
"On other news only 10 minutes ago a body was found floating on the outskirts by the North Cliffs, police have ruled it down to attempted suicide."

Mark slammed on his breaks and in a panic pulled out his phone to quickly send a message to the boy he knew as Haechan.

Markie99lee
CHANNIE!
Please please answer!

FullSun is typing...

At this point his heart was beating a mile a minute, even if he'd only known this boy for around a week he'd began to see him as a close friend.

FullSun
What happened?!
Maaaaaaark?

Markie99lee
Omg, I just got scared it's nothing.

FullSun
Why what happened?

Markie99lee
Just something on the news, promise me your at home safe? 🥺

FullSun
Hyung, I'm literally sat watching TV and looking out the window.

Markie99lee
Are u sure?

FullSun
I'm certain, do you want evidence or something?

Markie99lee
Mhm 🙏

FullSun

 Happy now?

Happy now?

Markie99lee
I was just worried I'm sorry.
Btw why are you sat in the dark?
Do you live in a forest or something?

FullSun
What's with all the questions today?
1) I can't be bothered to turn the light on.
2) No there's just a row of hedges

Markie99lee
Okie...I'm really sorry for all the questions.

FullSun
It's fine honestly, I owe you so you have the right to ask me anything.

Markie99lee
How do you owe me?

FullSun
We'll ever since that day last week I've been so thankful that you stopped me from doing it. I'm ashamed.

Markie99lee
Ashamed of what? Nothing you did was your fault, there must have been a valuable reason because someone like you is absolutely perfect.

FullSun
Mark...
Why are you so nice to me?

Markie99lee
Because you deserve someone to be nice to you.

FullSun
Thank you for everything you've done.