~|6:Mark Lee|~

FullSun
Good morning Markie

Markie99lee
Morning channie
:)

Today was going to be the day that Donghyuck planned on finding out more about Mark, all he knew was that his name was Mark Lee.

First, he made sure his dad wasn't in his office then secondly he entered and turned the computer on making sure to keep an eye out on the door.

He entered 'Lee' onto the computer which came up with a page long list of names, this was going to take a while...

Eventually, he took a photo of the screen, turned the computer off, and left making sure everything was the same.

Search Results For 'Lee'
Lee Jeno
Lee Minhyuk
Lee Hoseok
Lee Jooheon
Lee Minhyung
Lee Taemin

He looked at the list that continued on and furrowed his eyebrows, there was no Mark on the list. To be fair maybe Mark was just a nickname? Who knows.

FullSun
Markie?

Markie99lee
Ne

FullSun
Do you have any other names?

Markie99lee
What do you mean?
Why'd you wanna know?

FullSun
Well, I was just curious as your name is Mark but we're Korean...

Markie99lee
That's because I was born in Canada but my name on the registers is under Lee Minhyung.

FullSun
Oki :)

Donghyuck sat there smiling at his phone in his own world, he'd finally worked out that Mark did, in fact, go to his uni, but what he didn't notice was the shorter male with mint hair cone skipping over.

"Hyuckie, are you coming down to music now?" Chenle asked with a cute tilt of his head, he nodded in reply so they began their walk.

"Lele your phone is ringing." Donghyuck pointed out and the Chinese male gasped and answered the phone quickly.

"Hyung did you find out for me?" Donghyuck watched the way Chenle almost screeched into the phone which gained a few odd looks.

"Thank you~" Chenle places his phone back into his pocket with a smile present on his face.

"What was that about?" The older one asked.

"My friend decided to have a sleepover but it's mostly to catch up," Chenle answered happily, Donghyuck nodded and continued into the classroom.