~|11: Performance|~

Markie99lee
HYUCK ITS AN EMERGENCY!

FullSun

 Markie99lee FFS NOT THE RIGHT TIME

Markie99lee
FFS NOT THE RIGHT TIME

FullSun
Aite what is it?
Better be worth it or I'm ripping your head off

Markie99lee
Okay okay so I'm performing but like what if I fuck up? And the whole school laughs, then I'll be known as the 'fuck up' rather than the smart sociable kid!

FullSun
Calm the hell down!
If you do your best I'm sure you'll be perfect.
I believe in u!
Fighting!

Markie99lee

FullSun MARK WILL YOU FOCUSYOU WILL DO FINE

FullSun
MARK WILL YOU FOCUS
YOU WILL DO FINE

Markie99lee
I'm suing if I fuck up

Donghyuck sat in the crowd, he hated these assembly's where they just awarded stupid certificates for crap, but the good side to this was he got to see Mark perform though he still wasn't sure of what.

"Please welcome Lee Minhyung perform a song called Can't have you." Loud applause erupted from the audience as he began to sing, rap and play the guitar perfectly.

"I can't write one song that's not about you, can't drink without thinking of you~"
"I'm good at keeping my distance, I know that you're the feeling I'm missing~"
"Everything means nothing if I can't have you~"

"I can't write one song that's not about you, can't drink without thinking of you~""I'm good at keeping my distance, I know that you're the feeling I'm missing~" "Everything means nothing if I can't have you~"

From the audience Donghyuck listened and found himself smiling widely at him, he didn't know when this happened but he knew he liked Mark...He also knew this would be a problem he had plans to sort that out.

----
Markie99lee
I did it!

FullSun
I told you you'd do fine.
It was freakin amazing

Markie99lee
You're just saying that

FullSun
Trust me I'm not

Markie99lee
I'll believe it because it's u

As Mark lent against the wall outside the corner shop he saw Donghyuck walking slowly texting him back, he smiled and walked quickly to catch up.

Without any warning, he jumped on his back causing the other to scream loudly.

"Calm down you wimp." Mark giggles as he starts walking besides Donghyuck who was gathering his thoughts.

"You scared me, you idiot." He said with a smile present on his face.

"Where are you going?" Mark asked realising he had no clue where they were headed to.

"Well I was going home, do...Do you maybe want to...Join?" The sun-kissed male asked shyly while looking at his feet as if they were the most interesting thing in the world.

"O-Oh yeah yeah sure." Mark was quite surprised by the offer, he followed him to this beautiful little house with flowers making the sight even nicer.

"Whoa, this is beautiful." Mark voiced his opinion, "Yeah Jaehyun likes to make the house look presentable." He reputed as he opened the door.

"You little piece of shit where have you been? I've been so worried-"