~|31: Final|~

Mark paced around in his room, one final plan, he was going to give him the promise ring today but he was afraid. Not of rejection but on how to do it...But now he was also mildly scared of being rejected, stupid brain.

"Mark pacing I can't hear the TV!" Doyoung shouted from downstairs causing Mark to throw himself on his ever so comfortable bed, he thought for a while, what's the best way to do this? Through his mind ran a load of scenarios; the past, present and future, he believed he had a way to do this but he'd need a little extra help.

"So you want us to take him out and then just abandon him somewhere then that's your cue to jump out?" Renjun clarified with a disapproving look plastered across his face, to the right of him stood Chenle who was nodding along on board with the idea.

"Hyung, It will work I trust Mark Hyung." Mark ruffled Chenle's hair before sitting back down on his bed looking at the others waiting for their thoughts.

"Okay fine, but if it fails you owe us." Jaemin pointed out, Jeno silently agreeing to what his boyfriends had said. Jisung sighed and ran his fingers through his hair before agreeing though he wasn't sure if it was the best of plans.

--

Today was the day. Jisung had just knocked on the door to drag Donghyuck out but was shocked to see him not ready at all.

"Am I early or something?" Jisung asked as he tapped his foot on the floor seeing Donghyuck check the time and sheepishly grin.

"Sorry Sungie, I overslept..." He admitted but never the less let Jisung in, he occupied himself by playing with the puppies while the other got ready. Surprisingly it didn't take overly long, also quite disappointing as the youngest would rather continue playing tug of wool with two dogs which were strong for their size.

"Okay, let's go." They began their walk over to the arcade, all that Donghyuck knew was that they were going out to waste time but Jisung knew better than that. The two boys played a couple of games in the loud crowded place before bumping into Jeno who seemed overly surprised at the fact they were there making Donghyuck a little confused before shrugging it off.

"Oh Hyung join us!" Jisung exclaimed as they've rehearsed, Jaemin and Renjun suddenly appeared and cheered along before oddly enough Chenle popped out from nowhere making his presence known.

'This is so odd...' Donghyuck thought, he was somewhat expecting Mark to pop up out of nowhere, but that would be odd as he's round his Aunts which he had told Donghyuck earlier today out of nowhere.

The six of them played games until the sun was starting to set so they decided on a short walk along the coast, Jisung and Chenle had linked arms as did Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun leaving Donghyuck to quietly mope behind them wishing he was at home away from the couple life.

Just for a mere second Donghyuck looked backwards and when he looked forwards they had vanished; he panicked as he scanned the area around him but he saw nothing. With a sigh, he walked towards the beach with a slight feeling of hurt brewing in his stomach, nothing out of the ordinary.

Something was off, nobody was there, he almost jumped out of his skin was two hands covered his eyes. Before he could scream for help a knowing voice whispered in his ear, "Shush calm down sunshine it's just me, Mark." Instantly he calmed down and put all his trust into the male leading him elsewhere on the beach.

The sound of the waves became clearer then faded out as they made their way over to somewhere quieter but all Donghyuck could see was darkness as Mark's hand still lingered across his face.

From Mark's perspective, he saw what he'd been preparing for hours on end whilst the boys distracted Donghyuck to let Mark do his thing. The older stood peering around his work and smiled at the sight.

"You can open your eyes now sunflower." He whispered happily removing his hands, Donghyuck's jaw dropped as he scanned the area. There was a huge cherry tree overhanging the beach looking beautiful, under the tree, there was a blanket with food splayed out just right. The sun setting made the perfect atmosphere which Mark was aiming for making the scene more surreal.

"Oh my gosh...Mark I love you so much." Donghyuck held him close with a strong feeling of love, respect and joy as his world was now just Mark, only Mark and forever Mark. Mark Lee had changed his life for the best.

Mark led him to take a seat under the tree on the blanket as they began to eat while talking about anything and everything. Now he just had to wait for the perfect moment, if he was this nervous now how nervous would he be when he was old enough to propose? That was a lot to think about.

"Donghyuck," He took a deep breath, this was his chance, it was perfect with Donghyuck leaning on his side and an arm wrapped securely around the tanned boy.

"Ever since I met you I was afraid of losing you, afraid you'd find someone better than me, or afraid that you'd realise you could do better and leave me. I've grown to realise that I would die without you, I don't think I could even cope. Man, I miss you like hell when I don't see you in a day let alone forever." Donghyuck watched as he spoke with tears glistening in his eyes waiting to fall, what did he do to deserve such a king?

"Lee Donghyuck I love you so goddamn much that it's almost impossible but I want to promise you, promise you that I'll be by your side and you'll never be able to get rid of me." Mark smiled out with a single tear slipping down his face, tears of happiness.

"I love you too Mark, I promise that I'll never leave you and you can't get rid of me either even if you wanted to...I promise I'm yours."

"Your my perfect little Sunflower, Lee Donghyuck," Mark said as he slipped the promise ring onto his finger and in return, Donghyuck did the same back.

"What would I do without you Markie?" They laughed together standing up and walking along the shore with the sun shining down even though the moon was soon to rise.

"I think the real question is...What would I do without you?" Mark teased back, Donghyuck lightly pushed Mark with a flustered face but unexpectedly Mark had fallen back into the sea.

"LEE DONGHYUCK!" He yelled but Donghyuck had already taken off running down the beach with Mark swiftly following.

"Catch me if you can!"

Thank you for reading!

Okay so this is the end of Jump part 2 and in general the end of Jump.

If you decided to keep on reading, thank you~

Hope your all doing well, bai!