~|20: Take Off|~

FullSun

I'm ready!!

Nana

Same, I've got my three suitcases ready

Jen☻

HOW MANY!?

You pack too much Nana

Nana

But u luv me ♥

•Ren○Jun•

Save that for later

There are children here.

Sungie

HoW MaNy TiMeS dO i HaVe To TeLl U

I AM NOT A CHILD

LilDolphin

Jisungie is pouting in the corner of my room...

Sungie

I am not thank you very much Lele

Your meant to be my boyfriend

*Le Sigh*

FullSun

He's in denial

Jen☻

Where's Mark?

FullSun

Whining bc he can't fit his shoes in his suitcase

It's a truly horrific sight...

"Hyuckie help me, I'll do anything if you just help." Mark pleaded as he watched his boyfriend place his phone down and snort as Mark's attempt.

"I'll keep that in mind." He muttered as he simply moved a couple of items in his suitcase and the shoes slid right into place, Mark looked at Donghyuck dumbfounded. To say he was scared of what the younger was going to ask for was an understatement, he just hoped that Donghyuck would forget he said such a thing.

"Oh! We have to go or we'll be late."

They all met at the airport, suitcases in hand (some, cough cough Jaemin, had more than others) and began to board their flight. The flight would take just over nine hours, so it was going to be a long ass ride.

First Donghyuck distracted himself with music as did Mark who was sat next to him, then he watched two movies which took the time down to six hours which was way too long to wait. In all of his power he tried not to look out of the window, he hated heights ever since the cliff incident when he first knew Mark.

He shut his eyes and his head lolled to the side, in discomfort he opened his eyes and was face to face with the window and the world which rested below. His breathing picked up its natural pace, hands began to sweat and shake along with squeezing his eyes shut. Anything he could do to stop the vision from replaying in his mind he was going to try.

It wasn't surprising when Donghyuck didn't notice when Mark began to shake his shoulders in an attempt to take him back to reality. From Mark's point of view he saw his beloved boyfriend shaking and crying, he didn't know what was wrong with him.

"Hey hey Hyuckie, baby listen to my voice." Mark tried to drag him out of whatever type of trance he was in, it seemed to work as suddenly Donghyuck clung onto Mark like he was going to vanish at any given moment.

"It's alright I'm here, your okay, I'm not going anywhere." With Mark's reassuring words being whispered in his ear he began to calm down breathing in and out calmly.

"H-Hyung..." He muttered out with his head buried in Mark's hoodie with the words 'Lets get it' imprinted in the middle, soon enough with Mark's hand running up and down his back he fell asleep against Mark. The only thought running through his mind was, What did I do to deserve such an angel?

"Hey wake up, we're here." Donghyuck began to groan thinking that he'd only just fallen asleep but in reality that was 6 hours ago and so be it they were actually there. As soon as they took a step outside a gust on heat welcomed them, straight away Mark took his hoodie off and tied it around his waist.

Donghyuck was great-full that Jaehyun had suggested wearing shorts on the plane, he'd remember to thank him for that when he calls Taeyong later.

"HELLO HAWAII!" A high pitched screech was heard in the distance which belonged to none other than Chenle with Jisung laughing to the right of him. Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin were all walking hand in hand swinging happily as they walked in the general direction to get their bags.

"May I?" Donghyuck looked to his left seeing Mark holding his hand out, "You may." They took a calm reserved walk and before long they were on their way to the cabin that Chenle had rented for the 7 of them.

"Wow..." Donghyuck looked out of the bedroom window and out into the sea, it was a truly beautiful view. "It's so beautiful I've never seen anything so perfect." He muttered under his breath not expecting Mark to have even heard him but to his dismay he did.

"Well have you ever looked in a little something called a mirror?" Mark whispered in his ear as he looped his arms around Donghyuck's body with his body against the younger's back, his head rested on Donghyuck's shoulder which seemed to fit perfectly.

"Your going to make me blush, stop." Mark laughed and removed himself from the younger, "I don't know about you but I'm going to sunbathe." It didn't take much time at all for him to agree and as a result, they found themselves along with the 5 other boys making their way down to a nice zone without people to get in their way.

Renjun and Jeno decided to play volleyball, Jisung, Mark and Chenle were messing around in the ocean leaving Donghyuck and Jaemin to sunbathe on the beach.

"Do you think Mark will take you out for a date while we're here?" Jaemin questioned as he sipped on a cocktail, Donghyuck turned his head to face the pink-haired male and shrugged.

"I dunno it was an effort to get him to come in the first place, I doubt he'll want to take me anywhere." Jaemin nodded and stayed silent for a couple of minutes before speaking again.

"Mark's an odd one." Donghyuck furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at Jaemin's statement not really knowing if his story was over or not.

"He doesn't show his affection in the usual way, he does it discreetly or when your least expecting it." Donghyuck thought for a minute at what Jaemin had said and come to the conclusion that he for one agreed with the statement.

Given today as an example; Mark doesn't always hug and especially not from behind often but when he does it always comes as a surprise.

"I agree but it makes the moment that extra bit special...That's why I love him."

"You two are too cute."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥