~|14: Next Step|~

Jaehyun and Taeyong were going to give Donghyuck the rest of the evening to tell them or they were going to confront him.

"Hyuck dinners ready!" Taeyong shouted from the kitchen, they sat around the table exchanging glances between Taeyong and Jaehyun.

"What about this date then, going anywhere nice?" Jaehyun asked with a smile hoping it would help the boy calm down slightly.

"N-Not sure." He whispered back, "Dinner he- SHE said." Overall Donghyuck was useless at trying to keep himself in the closet, panicking made the situation much worse.

"Are you sure it's a she?" Taeyong asked smugly, Donghyuck shot his head up and almost choked on his food.

"I'm not hungry!" He quickly said as he practically ran out of the kitchen.

"I thought we were going to ease into it," Jaehyun said quietly but gained a shrug from Taeyong.

"I'm going out," Donghyuck said but didn't give a chance for anyone to reply as he shut the door just as fast.

He walked around the roads and found himself at the park, he sat on the bench and contemplated his thoughts. He didn't notice Jeno walking his dog who began to walk up to him.

"Donghyuck? What are you doing here?" Jeno asked as he took a seat next to him and occasionally would through a tennis ball to keep the dog occupied.

"Just thinking." He said, "about?" Jeno asked as he looked over at his frustrated face.

"I need to come out...To Yongie and Hyunnie." He said as he ran his fingers through his silver hair, Jeno nodded as he understood the pressure.

"Just tell them you don't want them to talk and admit it, that's what I did when I told Johnny and Ten Hyung." That was a good idea but he still didn't know if that's what he wanted to do.

He said bye to Jeno and began walking back home, he heard his phone ringing for like the 10th time so he figured he'd answer it.

"Hello-" He began but was cut off.
"It's been 2 hours where are you?"
Taeyong has always been very protective since Donghyuck showed up on his doorstep in tears when he got kicked out of his own home.

"I'm coming home, a-and I wanted to...Err talk?" He was going to do it, he was petrified but he was still going to do it.

Least to say, his walk home was full of nerves and regret, he even considered telling them something completely unrelated.

With shaky hands he grabbed the door handle and walked inside, he looked at the clock and saw it was nearing 9 pm.

"You wanted to talk?" He heard from the front room, with a sigh he entered and sat between the two who weren't saying a word.

-10 minutes earlier-

"He said he needs to tell us something, I think it's time." Taeyong mentioned to Jaehyun who had his head on the elder's thigh as he looked up at him.

"Knowing Donghyuck if we talk we'll scare him off so let him take his time," Jaehyun muttered as he sat up on Taeyong's lap and hugged his boyfriend tightly.

"You know if he does get a boyfriend we might get the house to ourselves soon," Jaehyun whispered into Taeyong's ear which undoubtedly made him blush a deep red.

"W-Whatever," the shy one started before he paused for a second out of embarrassment before continuing "Last time I recall you didn't care if he was home or not." Which made the other blush, what can they say? They're very in love.

When they heard the door open Jaehyun cleared his throat and sat across from his lovable boyfriend leaving enough space for the other to sit.