~|21: Tease|~

FullSun

This is my reminder to you that I am alive and safe

Lee_TY

I just want to make sure you survive so your parents don't kill me

If anything happens then call me right away!

FullSun

Kk mother

Lee_TY

Yah Donghyuck I'm only a couple of years older than you

FullSun

Okay then

Grandpa

"Annoying him again?" Donghyuck looked over his shoulder and saw Jeno hovering over his shoulder, they had gone out for lunch in some cute cafe by the sea it wasn't crowded so it suited them well.

"Something like that." Mark had excused himself to go to the restroom along with Jisung which left Jaemin, Jeno, Renjun, Chenle and Donghyuck to talk.

"Oh, I heard Mark is planning to take you out tonight." Chenle giggled as he confessed what he heard earlier today, the sunshine of a boy looked over slightly shocked at what his friend has said.

"He is?" A small smile settled on his face as he thought about what Mark had planned for them to do tonight, his thoughts were quickly disturbed by the older one coming back to the table along with the youngest.

"Why are you smiling so much?" Jisung questioned as he caught Renjun rolling his eyes, "Yah, what was that for?" Jisung pointed harshly towards Renjun who just smirked and looked out of the window completely ignoring him.

"Rude much, Lele we're going out tonight to get away from this DISRESPECT!" Jisung declared causing his boyfriend to blush slightly but nod; it seemed that everyone had some sort of plans tonight.

As the day moved on Donghyuck was growing suspicious of Mark, he seemed reserved, maybe it was his nerves because of this so-called date but who knows. It seemed like Mark was avoiding him, as much as he tried not to think about it the thoughts flooded back.

"Hey, you alright you seem off?" Donghyuck looked to the right and saw the one person he was thinking about, "Fine." He answered swiftly making Mark sigh knowing it could take a while to get whatever it is out of him.

"You can tell me anything you know," Mark said as he wrapped his arm around Donghyuck's waist sat up against the headboard pulling the younger's head on his shoulder.

"You've been ignoring me all day..." Donghyuck muttered trying not to sound pathetic, Mark nodded and looked down nervously.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to Channie, I was nervous..." Donghyuck looked at Mark in a confused manner urging him to continue with whatever it was he had to say.

"I wanted to ask you out on a date, but I was scared you'd say no...And still am if I'm going to be completely honest, I'm scared you'll leave me for someone better and I'll be left alone." Mark confessed making Donghyuck wonder how long that's been on his mind.

"Mark, why would I ever leave you? I was so goddamn happy when I got you, why would I ever want to give that up?" He said slightly taken back from the whole situation. "It just feels so unreal sometimes."

"Well then, let me take you back to reality." The younger one said revealing his confident side as he removed himself from Mark's hold and slid himself onto the older's lap straddling him as if it was his seat all along.

"Hyuck...We can't not here." Mark muttered lowly locking eye contact with the latter who leaned in leaving only a few centimetres between them. "Who said I was going to do anything Hyung?" He teased leaning their foreheads together causing Mark to shut his eyes and lean forwards.

Within in one swift movement, he was off his lap and out of the door leaving an annoyed Mark sat there with wide eyes. "H-Hey get back here!" He shouted chasing him around the cabin confusing Chenle and Jisung who were on the couch watching some movie together cuddled up in the hot weather.

"What the hell just happened?" Chenle questioned after the two runners had legged it outside to continue the hunt, "I have no idea Lele." With that being said they continued to watch their film without any further distractions.

"Jesus Christ! What the hell was that?" Jaemin screamed as something flew past him causing him to fall onto the floor and accidentally bringing Jeno down with him leaving Renjun giggling above.

"That was our friends..." Jeno whined as he stood up wiping the sand off of his elbows, "We have mean friends." Jaemin said with a pout evident on his lips making Jeno and Renjun stare at him like he was some sort of snack.

"Catch me if you can Mark!" The younger shouted as he continued running along the shore not looking where he was going which ended up in him falling into some hole some kid had previously dug and Mark being oblivious fell right on top of Donghyuck.

"Caught you." He teased as he leaned down and finally got what he had been running after.