~|16: Support|~

"I'm gay." The two words which have led up to this moment were finally out, he was finally out.

He heard a hum from Jaehyun acknowledging that he had said something, he could still feel Taeyong's hand threading through his soft dyed hair.

"Thank you for telling us," Taeyong said quietly to not startle Donghyuck.

"I'm sorry, I was scared." He admitted with his face tucked into the side of Jaehyun out of embarrassment.

"Don't worry, we understand Hyuck," Jaehyun whispered as he sat up slightly.
"So about this date tomorrow, who's the lucky fella?" Taeyong said with a smirk, Donghyuck blushed and knew there was no escape.

"H-His name is Mark...From the other day." He said with a smile, he'd began to realise how much he appreciated the older since they'd began texting that day.

"Well if he hurts you I hope he knows he won't be seeing my sun ever again, hm?" The slightly embarrassed one rolled his eyes and sighed.

"So what do I wear?" He asked while faffing about with his hands, Taeyong and Jaehyun exchanged a glance before clearing their throats and starting the longest lecture he'd ever heard.

-2 hours later-

Markie99lee
Tomorrow at 7 pm dinner
that good?

FullSun
Yeah! Perfect 👌

Markie99lee
Oki, don't be nervous

FullSun
I am not nervous! What makes you think I'm nervous, that's preposterous. Nervous my ass.

Markie99lee

FullSun Okay

FullSun
Okay...Maybe I am just a little nervous
A LITTLE

Markie99lee
It's nothing too fancy, sorry about that

FullSun
That's fine Mark, as long as I'm with you everything is alright

Markie99lee
Aww I'll remember that
I thought u just wanted the free food?

FullSun
I MISSTYPED

Markie99lee
Whatever u say Hyuckie

-Saturday Afternoon-
The time had come to start panicking and get ready for the date. Yes, Lee Donghyuck was going on his first date with the guy he'd been crushing on for maybe 4 months.

He wrote himself a list;
1) Get Shower
2) Dye hair
3) Find an outfit
4) Wait around
5) Panic

He was trying to delay number 5 as it would make the situation much worse. After he got out of the shower which was full of all the possible outcomes like some movie, he picked up a box of hair dye.

He decided to go back to having brown hair, it took a while but it was worth it as the final look made him very happy with himself.

"Wow...God, I have half an hour!" He exclaimed as he ran into his room to get himself dressed.

"Hyuck when are-" Taeyong began as he started walking into the youngers room but froze when he saw the way he was dressed.

"Jesus I've never seen you look so...Good, well dressed. You dyed your hair! It looks great." He started mothering him as he sorted out his outfit.

From downstairs they hear a knock and the panic had begun, Mark was here

"Looking good Mark." Donghyuck heard Jaehyun state as he hid behind a wall, this was around their 3rd meeting even though it felt like they'd known each other for years.

With a deep breath he moved into view and held his breath at the sight of Mark, he looked so goddamn beautiful. He could make a straight guy fall for him any day.

 He could make a straight guy fall for him any day

"Wow, Hyuck...You look amazing." Mark said as he walked over to him and took his hand which made Donghyuck blush like mad.

"T-Thanks, you look fucking fantastic." Even though his voice was quiet Mark heard it just fine, he squeezed his hand as they left the house.

Boy were they both nervous.