~|19: Holiday|~

Okay so..Don't kill me..But I've decided to add Jump part 2 to here, I'll probably delete the other story after adding it to here.

WARNING: This takes place a couple months after...Think of it as a part 2.

:)

JUMP PART 2:

"Mark~ We have to go!" Donghyuck whined while yanking his arm in all different directions which didn't prove to be working as Mark continued looking down at his phone. Donghyuck didn't care for the odd looks they got from people ordering their food in the cafe, he just wanted his point to get across.

5 minutes earlier outside the cafe:

"I'll be right back, don't go anywhere," Mark said as he walked into the restrooms leaving his boyfriend sitting on a bench. After Mark had left he sat there scrolling through his phone distracting himself for a few minutes until his phone began ringing.

"Renjun?" He asked slightly shocked being as he thought the older was with his boyfriends for the weekend.

"Hey Hyuck so Chenle just called asking me Jeno and Jaemin if we wanted to go on some holiday thing and we all wanted to know if you and Mark wanted to tag."

"Yeah, we'll join 100%, text me the details. Thank you~"

With that being said he waited for a good moment to ask Mark for his opinion on the subject which leads to now...Sat in the cafe with Donghyuck tugging on Mark's arm attempting to get his attention.

"Come on~ It will be fun and you know it," Mark grunted not really wanted to partake in the holiday idea, no reason but he would just rather stay in the cool weather rather than burn in some hot country.

"Plus you have no choice I already told Renjun Hyung that we're going, and I think Taeyong and Jaehyun Hyung would appreciate it if I wasn't in the house for a while." The younger added with a little giggle accompanied by a wink causing Mark to lightly blush.

"Fine I'll go but when I'm complaining about this holiday I'm coming for you," Mark warned but Donghyuck wasn't paying attention after the agreement of this holiday thing and proceeded to spill out the details.

A few hours had passed and they'd decided that they'd be leaving in two days to go to Hawaii, to say the least, they couldn't wait. But there was still a slight issue, Donghyuck hadn't told Taeyong and Jaehyun.

Currently, he was packing all the necessary things, and a little extra, into his suitcase. With music blasting in the background he didn't notice the knock on his door or the creak of his door when Taeyong opened it to see him packing half of his belongings.

"Donghyuck"

"Donghyuck!"

"TURN DOWN THE MUSIC!" Taeyong yelled at Donghyuck who turned around as he thought he could hear something.

"I CAN'T HEAR OVER THE MUSIC." He shouted back in response causing Taeyong to groan and pull the plug out resulting in Donghyuck pouting which was a cute sight altogether.

"Where the hell are you going?" Taeyong questioned leaning against the wall, "Erm...Holiday?" He answered with a sheepish grin as he proceeded to fold his shorts and pack them in a well-arraigned position.

"Oh well thanks for telling me." The older said back sarcastically, "Sorry Hyung...I thought you'd say no." Donghyuck admitted, truthfully all he wanted was a break with Mark and his friends. Mostly Mark.

"Make sure you text me every day so I know your safe, but yes you can go." Donghyuck gasped and immediately hugged his cousin out of excitement.

"Thank you! Your the best."

FullSun

Mark. Mark. Mark. Mark.

Markie99lee

What? What? What? What?

FullSun

Taeyong-ie said yes~

Markie99lee

Good for you, now let me sleep.

FullSun

Okie night night Markie.

I love you :)

Markie99lee

I love you too sunshine.

Go to sleep now for me

FullSun

Just for you.