~|22: Date|~

"Hyuck are you ready yet?" Mark asked through the closed door, "You can't rush me!" He heard back and scoffed as he walked down the stairs in the empty house as everyone had already left to go on whatever date they had planned.

"Okay, I'm done."

They headed out to a fancy looking restaurant a couples miles away from where they were situated, the journey was filled with Mark talking in English to the taxi driver leaving Donghyuck silent in the background but never the less smiling as he admired his boyfriend.

"Here you are." The taxi driver announced, "Thank you very much." Donghyuck smiled back using some of the English he had previously learned at school, Mark ruffled the younger's hair as he got out the taxi along with Donghyuck.

They walked into the restaurant, took their seats, and began small talk until the waiter would come over. Once they ordered their food they began to talk about anything and everything ranging from memories to the future.

Donghyuck began people watching, not intentionally but just letting his eyes wander. He saw many couples, some with families and others alone well that was until a body blocked his view making him look up at the figure.

"Donghyuck it's been so long!" Donghyuck immediately recognised the person and stood up hugging the life out of the guy who happily hugged back just as tightly making Mark a little jealous.

"Oh sorry Mark, this is Jackson my old friend and Jackson this is Mark my boyfriend." They shook hands and exchanged a few words, "Why are you here anyway?" Donghyuck asked with an eyebrow raised in question. Jackson always seemed to be everywhere.

"My boyfriend decided we should take a break from life so here we are." Jackson announced with a slight giggle, "Fair enough."

"Text me later and we could all meet up, he's probably wondering where I've got to." They said their goodbyes and left Donghyuck smiling like an idiot thinking back to his childhood with Jackson.

"Should I be jealous or happy for you?" Mark inquired as he moved his hands aside for the food to be placed down, Donghyuck began eating then registered what he had said.

"You're jealous? You do realise that Jacks has a boyfriend." Donghyuck stated causing Mark to sigh with an evident smile on his lips as he continued to watch him from the other side of the table. To say the least, Mark loved Donghyuck with his entire life.

--

The next day Donghyuck was hanging out with Jackson and Jinyoung, his boyfriend, Mark had decided to not partake but stayed with Renjun to sunbathe.

"You're going to burn a hole through his back if you keep glaring." Renjun pointed out noticing that the older was staring right at Jackson, he was jealous though he preferred to not admit that as it would bring his ego down.

"I'm not glaring, I think you'll find I'm just looking out into the sea." Renjun rolled his eyes at the comment, "Whatever you say..." Another two hours had passed and it was getting dark but Mark hadn't seen Donghyuck all day as he was with this Jackson dude.

--

"So what do you think, is it a good idea?" Donghyuck asked the two, they had begun talking about many things and one of these things was Donghyuck wanting to do something for Mark yet he didn't know quite what.

"I mean I don't know about you but if Jinyoung was to suddenly announce that he's topping then I'd be down for it." Jackson smirked, "You piece of shit, shut it!" Jinyoung lightly hit the back of Jackson's head causing him to whine.

"No no no I don't wanna do that, not a chance!" Donghyuck grimaced, "Wait you haven't done it?" Jackson said quite shocked at the new information, Donghyuck looked down blushing a little at the confession.

"Well no but we've done everything else." He admitted with red covering his cheeks, "That's good though at least you know he's faithful." Jinyoung pointed out to which Donghyuck proceeded to list every little thing he liked about Mark, it was a long evening.

Soon enough Donghyuck got back after missing Mark every second that passed and right away went to talk to him. What can he say? He loved affection, attention and Mark.

"Mark~" He called out looking around for him but not finding him anywhere, he pouted not knowing where he's wandered off to.

"He's on the beach, he said he got bored." Jeno answered as he walked by snacking on a bag of crisps, "This late?" He wondered as it was getting up to 10 in the evening, he put his shoes back on and walked out onto the sand.

He spotted him straight away sat by the current but the thing that made his stomach twist was the guy sat beside him too close for his liking. They looked as if they were in deep conversation so Donghyuck walked quietly behind them trying to listen.

"Trust me Jackson isn't like that, I've known him for a long time." The mystery guy said, from behind he could see he was quite tall compared to Mark and had blonde hair.

"Yeah, I guess your right..." Mark sighed running a hand through his hair.

"I suppose I'll have to talk to Bammie soon, I don't want the rest of this holiday to be wasted." The other said before continuing, "Do you trust him?" Mark looked at the tall one in confusion to the question.

"Well, I guess so." Mark answered back, "It can be a little hard given some incidents which have occurred." Donghyuck stepped back slowly as he heard Mark talk, did he not trust him anymore?

"Y-You don't trust me?" He said in disbelief causing the two to turn around, "Donghyuck, how long have you been standing there for?" Mark asked hoping the answer to be different from reality.

"Long enough." He said before walking off elsewhere, "Donghyuck! It's not like that!" Mark shouted but he was already gone into the night, he sighed once again.

"Yugyeom...What have I done now?"