Chapter: 20

Chapter: 20

Hey guys. I didn't write much this chapter because I didn't want to throw too much at you all. I'm thinking updates every Sunday at 8pm EST? Let me know if yall like that idea, but anyways enjoy <3 feels so good to be back.

Trina.

I sat down at my reserved table for two in Carabano Del Le Trio. I put my Celine purse in the chair next to me and dug for my buzzing phone. Looking down at the caller ID I saw it was an unknown number. I've been getting a lot of unknown hang up calls lately which was getting annoying.

Before I could click decline, I heard a female voice behind me, "Trina?" I looked up and there stood a short Asian and Black girl. Her hair was pulled neatly into a bun and she had thick framed black rimmed glasses. "I'm Emery."

"Oh hey," I responded awkwardly as I watched her take a seat across from me. Emery reached out to me via social media a few days ago saying she needed to talk to me. Word around town is that she's pregnant, and of course it's supposedly Shayne's baby. I'm not sure what she wants to talk about but I hope its not Shayne because she's reaching out to the wrong girl.

"How are you?" She asked making small talk.

"I'm ok," I smirked a little while leaning in towards the table, "but let's cut the small talk? Because I don't know you and you don't know me, and I'm not interested in making friends so if there's something important for you to tell me you should just say it now"

I didn't know what type of bullshit this girl was trying to pull, but frankly I'm over the dumb unnecessary drama. I like to credit my relationship with Marco and even just him as a whole with making me this way. I mean I'm still the smart bitch I know to be but a lot less calm now.

She laughed a little while the waitress came over to start us off with drinks. We both settled on water for now, thinking that we weren't going to be here long.

Once the female waitress walked away Emery moved her eyes back to me. She had this weird look in her eyes, and I could feel whatever she was about to tell me wasn't going to be good news, at least not for me.

"I know you know Shayne...- "

"And I know you know him too," I smirked. "If this is about Shayne, I told you, wrong bitch"

She rolled her eyes, "can you let me talk?"

I signaled for her to continue.

"Not only do you know Shayne, but you have a kid with him. He's in some deep shit with some guy from New Mexico, apparently Shayne is taking over his town over there and this Mexican came to Atlanta to scope out Shayne's every move before he retaliates." She went into her purse and pulled out an envelope. She slid it across the table and signaled for me to open it. "A few of the things he's noticing is the important people in Shayne's life, starting with his oldest daughter, current girlfriend, son's mom, and his sister"

I looked at the content in the envelope. It was about fifty pictures of myself as well as Tavi, Loren, and even his mom Tracy. All the pictures included all three of the kids. Most of the pictures are when any of us has a kid with us, which makes me a little worried.

I looked up at Emery with a little questioning in my eyes, "where did you get these?"

"That doesn't matter,"

"Oh, it does." I corrected her.

"Look I'm a nobody to this, I'm not the one you should be questioning. You should be questioning someone close to you." She stood from her seat ready to leave before we even received our water. "Anyways, I have to go. I have a doctor's appointment."