Chapter: 18

Chapter: 18

We're no longer jumping from the past to the present cause yall too confused lmao. And my laptop broke and I'm typing this on my phone -_- so if the length and the format isn't to your liking... suck my ass!❤❤❤❤❤❤

Briana Richburg is played by Brittany Sky. If you don't know who she is she's in the MM with the title of the book on her shirt lol.

Tavi.

I walked into the living room and saw Addison sitting with Lix's twin boys. They were sitting engrossed into the tv while Addison seemed to be talking their heads off.

When Addison saw me walk into the living room she jumped up and began to ramble. "Mommy I have two new cousins."

"Yeah, I know," I nodded.

"This one is Ryder," she pointed to the twin with the curly hair. "And this one is Archer."

I laughed at her excitement, "Addison sit down somewhere. Did you guys eat?"

"Yes my new aunt made us breakfast." Addison cheesed.

"She's way too excited." Lix announced while walking into the living room. "But I think it's cute."

I nodded, "what did they have for breakfast?"

"Just cereal. I didn't wanna cook without your permission."

"You don't have to ask and it woulda' been a lot better for Addison to have a meal because I know she picked out cinnamon toast crunch and had two bowls of it, which means she'll be extra hyper." I explained to Lix while looking at Addison.

"Damn you know her well." She laughed. "But I guess that's all moms."

I shook my head and walked into the kitchen with her right on my trail. "Not all moms know their kids because that damn Trina don't know shit about her son. I probably know more than she does."

Back when Shayne and I were together I let Trina's unknowing attitude slide. Now that Harlem is going to be one any day now you'd think she'd know a thing or two about her son but she doesn't.

"Is she like one of those moms that don't ever be around her child?" She asked while taking a seat on a stool.

I pulled out a pack of bacon to get started on breakfast for when Shayne wakes up. Shayne and Aubree were both late sleepers, while Addison and I both are up at least by eight or nine. Even though today is an in-service day for the school she's still up as if she has to go.

I shook my head at Lix's question about Trina not being around Harlem. "I don't really know the ins and outs to the situation. But if you keep feeding your son jarred green beans and don't realize that he breaks out around his ears from it then that's a problem and that's not even the half of it."

"Wow," Lix mumbled while shaking his head. "How old is he?"

"He'll be one this Saturday." I opened up the bacon and placed it into a skillet while looking over at the calendar on the wall with important dates, which the next important date is Harlem's birthday.

"Saturday is Valentine's day, anything special going on between you and Shayne?" She side eyed me with a smirk on her face.

"No," I laughed. "Even though this will be my first Valentine alone in almost six years, he and I are just parents."

"That live in the same house...," she trailed off.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded while flipping the bacon, "yes."