Chapter 72

Songs for this chapter

Famous last words - My Chemical Romance

Something Big - Shawn Mendes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No!", I shout. "Leave her alone!"

"I already said that she will want to do it. I won't force her. Don't worry", he says.

"She won't want you to rape her", I spit. "I won't rape her", he laughs. "If she wants to do it, its not rape."

"But she doesn't want you to do it!" "In that case, this won't end all too well for you", he smirks and glances at something beside me. I look at the bed and there I see it - a gun!

"And you think she cares?", I roll my eyes. "You're not that well informed, aren't you? She broke up with me."

"Luke..", Ariana whispers but I don't let her finish.

"She doesn't give a fuck if you hurt me. Do it. She doesn't care. And I don't care either. But she won't sleep with you or anything just so you won't hurt me. Oops, your plan sucks."

I can't help but grin. I'm going crazy in here. It's probably not true that she doesn't care at all but it's worth a try. I'll do anything to protect her.

"C'mon, just shoot me. Go for it", I challenge. "And let her go."

"No!", Ariana says in shock. "Luke, what the fuck are you saying?!"

"It's not all about you", the man says. "I didn't come to shoot you. Idiot."

"But you can. If you leave her alone. Forever", I say.

"Why would I?", he laughs. "C'mon bitch, let's have some fun."

"What will you do if she won't do it?", I ask. "Do you ever shut up?", he groans. "Believe me, she will."

"Before she does that, can I go to the toilet?"

Ariana and the man look equally confused and I look at him expecting.

"Can I?" "Why.. Uh.. Yes, I guess so", he says totally caught off guard. "Wait."

He walks out of the room with Ariana and I hear him talk to her quietly.

Then he comes back, takes the gun and unties the rope. "Don't do anything stupid", he warns me as he guides me out of the room.

I glance into Ariana's room and see her tied against a chair as well. I need to get her out of here.

I have a plan, the chances aren't too high for it to work, but I'll try everything.

We reach the bathroom door and he pushes me inside. "If I hear you scream you're dead", he says and closes the door. I lock it and take a deep breath.

It's now or never. I take a quick look into the mirror and nearly get a heart attack.

If I wouldn't be in this situation I'd worry about Ariana seeing my face like that but right now it doesn't matter at all.

I glance over at the window and gulp. This is my way to get out of here.

Of course I won't escape through the window, but I know how to get me and Ariana out of here. Especially Ariana.

I quickly look for Mr. Clifford's razor, making sure to not make any noises.

"Are you done yet?", the man knocks at the door. "Hurry the fuck up!"

Shit. I need to find the razor! After I finally found it, I remove the blade and cut into my skin.

I run my shaking fingers over the blood and rush over to the window. I look onto the street and take a deep breath before I write "Help" onto the window.

This is so weird. I'm literally writing with my own blood. This is like in a horror movie. 

"What the hell are you doing in there?", the creep asks angrily. "I'm coming", I quickly say.

I cover my wrist with the sleeve of my sweater and flush the toilet, then wash my hands.

When I walk out of the room I make sure that he can't look inside. I just need a little bit of luck now. Someone just needs to see it.

"Now let's finally get to the fun point", the man says as he guides me back to the bedroom, the gun pressed against my back.

I can't let him touch her. What can I do? If I try to run away, he'll shoot me. That won't stop him from raping her though. So that wouldn't be a good plan.

Maybe I can just keep talking? For how long will he listen to my shit?

He ties my hands together again, then he leaves. "Don't touch her!", I yell after him.

Fuck. What can I do? I try to get my hands out of the rope but it's just impossible.

"Thought you should maybe thank her", the man appears in the room again, Ariana behind him.

"Because of her I won't hurt you." "I already told you she doesn't care", I say and she shakes her head. Before she can say anything I keep talking.

"If you don't want to force her then you won't fuck her." Those words sound so wrong, I'm gonna vomit.

"Are you just acting stupid or are you stupid?", he half laughs. "She won't watch me shooting you."

"Then get her out of the room", I shrug. Am I honestly telling him to kill me?

"No! Luke, shut up!", Ariana panics. "I will do anything, okay? Just don't hurt him", she begs. What is she doing?

"She doesn't mean that", I tell him. "Go ahead and do whatever the fuck you want to do to me but leave her alone."

"I already told you it's not about you", he growls. "I just want this little slut."

"She's not a slut!", I say angrily. "Oh, really? She isn't the one who got a new boyfriend just weeks after she broke up with you?"

"That doesn't make her a slut", I tell him. "Just because she loves someone else?"

"Wait, what?", Ariana jumps in. "I don't love Brian!"

"No one cares", the man rolls his eyes. "For how long do I need to listen to you stupid teenagers talking about your love life?"

I wonder why he actually lets us talk to each other the whole time. Why doesn't he just drag her out of the room and does what everyone else would do? Something about him is definitely very weird.

"What makes you think I love Brian?" Ariana totally ignores the man and looks at me with wide eyes

What? She doesn't love him?!

"Oh my god", she says and presses her palm against her forehead. "You think I love him?"

I nod while the man just sighs. What the hell is wrong with him? Does he even want to do this?

Ariana shakes her head and takes a deep breath.

"Luke, you idiot! Of course I don't love him! I still love you!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

I'm so sorry, I know my chapters got so bad lately :(

I hope you somehow enjoyed this anyway, there are now five chapters to go!

Vote and comment, love you :) xxx