Chapter 42

Songs for this chapter

Weakness - The Wanted

Nicotine - Panic! At The Disco

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi babe", I smile as Ariana opens the door.

"Happy one month anniversary", she grins. I lean in to kiss her and she plants her lips onto mine.

"Look what I got you", I say and hand her a box of pralines. "Here's the chocolate you asked for", I grin and she laughs. "They're even heart shaped, how cute!", she giggles and drags me inside.

"You can bring your backpack into my room, I'll tell my parents you're here", Ariana says and leaves into the kitchen.

I walk upstairs and open the door to her room. The first thing I notice is that she turned around the pictures on her wall, so I can finally see all of them. I smile to myself and lie my backpack onto the floor next to her bed.

As I walk downstairs I see Mrs. Clifford grabbing some stuff and Mr. Clifford opening the front door.

"Hello Luke", they greet me. "We're already gone, don't worry", Ariana's mum adds and winks at her daughter.

"Bye mum", Ariana replies and tries to shove her outside. "Have fun you two", Mrs. Clifford says, ignoring Ariana who's still trying to get her out of the house.

I try to hide my grin but I don't think I'm doing a good job at it.

"Thanks", I tell her and she leaves the house, which seems to please Ariana a lot.

Just when she's about to close the door, her dad steps inside again, making Ariana sigh in frustration.

"Oh, nearly forgot this", he says and looks at Ariana, then at me. "Now that you both are together and are home alone I should probably be worried so I just wanted to say, don't do anything inappro-"

"God, dad!", Ariana shouts and looks at him with wide eyes. "You're so embarrassing!"

She turns around, looking at me, and mouths, "Sorry". Her cheeks are a little bit red and she's obviously embarrassed.

"I just wanted to warn Luke that I wouldn't approve if you both-"

"Good bye, dad!", Ariana says loudly and I laugh. "We won't do anything, promise", I grin and her dad nods. "Now that we cleared things up, have fun", he says before he finally leaves us alone.

"I'm sorry", Ariana shakes her head and I chuckle. "Don't worry", I say and pull her closer.

"But your dad doesn't need to worry, you're a good girl, aren't you?", I smirk. Her eyes widen a bit as I bring my lips down to her neck.

"We could change that though", I whisper. "Luke, what are you-", Ariana begins as I start sucking on her neck.

She's cut off by my hand slipping under her shirt and she gasps.

I really try hard not to laugh, it's kinda cute how shocked she is. Of course I wouldn't go there with her yet but it's fun doing this. And I admit it kinda turns me on.

Suddenly the door opens and Ariana and I quickly push each other away. We both stumble backwards and I can stop myself from falling while Ariana's back hits the wall.

"Caught you", Mr. Clifford says and smirks. "We weren't-", I begin but he cuts me off. "I was just joking, see you tomorrow."

I hear Mrs. Clifford laughing in front of the door, then they leave, this time for real - at least I hope so.