Chapter 17

Songs for this chapter

In the middle - The Wanted

Voodoo Doll - 5 Seconds Of Summer

Same Mistakes - One Direction

Disconnected - 5 Seconds Of Summer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke, I'm scared! Please come over! What?!

What happened? What is happening?

Ariana? What's wrong???

I type as fast as possible. What if something bad happened? What if he is there?! The old disgusting man?

I rush out of Carly's room and meet Calum on the staircase. "Is everything alright?", he asks and looks at me worried. "No.. Yes.. I.. I need to leave", I stutter and make my way past him.

"Luke! What happened?", he shouts but I ignore him. If something happens to Ariana...

"Luke, we just talked about you! Where were you?" Harry appears on my right. "Not now", is all I can manage to say before I leave him behind.

My phone vibrates and I take it out of my pocket while pushing a few guys aside.

My parents left because my dad's friend had an accident. I'm home alone, please, I can't be alone.. Luke, I need you!

I sigh in relief. At least no one's there. But I can't let her stay alone, not after everything that's happened.

I push one more guy aside, then I feel the fresh air on my face. I look around. There aren't a lot of people outside anymore but the few who are here seem to be pretty drunk. It got really dark, I can barely make out who they are.

"Luke! Luke, wait!", I hear Michael call from behind. He follows me outside and tries to catch his breath first, before he looks at me with wide eyes and says, "Is something wrong with Ariana?"

"How.." "Calum said you rushed outside and looked totally scared.. I figured it's because of her", he interrupts me. "I thought something bad happened but it's fine, she's just scared because she's home alone", I explain and he sighs. "Thank god", he mumbles and runs his fingers through his hair.

"Why did they leave her alone?", he suddenly asks and furrows his eyebrows. "Her dad's friend had an accident", I say and he relaxes a bit. "Well then.. You should leave if she's scared", he says.

"Wait", I realize. "I can't drive!"

Great, Luke! How the fuck do you wanna get there if you don't have a car or a driving license?

"Wait a second!", Michael says and leaves me alone.

A few minutes later he comes back with a tanned boy with blonde hair and extremely white teeth. He looks like a typical surfer, I didn't even know people like him actually exist.

"That's Ian. He can drive you", Michael says and Ian smiles. "Thank you!", I say and he guides me to his car. "Just tell me the address", he says as we get into the car. I try to hide my grin. That's what I call a strong accent!

"Okay", I answer and he starts the car. A few minutes later we find ourselves in front of Ariana's house. "Thanks for driving me!", I say and he smiles once more. "No problem! If you wanna come back just call Michael and he'll tell me to pick you up again!" I get out of the car and he waves at me before leaving.

Nice guy.

I quickly make my way down to Ariana's door. I don't see any light shining inside, which worries me a bit. I ring the bell and wait for Ariana to open the door.