I Put A Spell On You

It was the Halloween Bash at Hogwarts and all lessons had been cancelled so the students could prepare as the finishing bits are completed. However Ameila Sanderson found herself in the Great Hall helping put decorations up. Everyone already had their outfits but she didn't have enough time as she helped plan the ball. Unknowingly to her, her hufflepuff best friend Shawn Mendes, a halfblood was bouncing down the corridor signing to himself, to collect her.

"Oh Sanderson." He called knocking on the large doors knowing that he wasn't allowed to see the hall until the ball. Amelia was lifted to the floor by Malfoy and she found herself running to the door.

"Oh Mendes, what's up?" She asked slipping out the door and closed the door behind her.

"I was wonsering would you maybe like to come on a to hogsmead, I've already asked Magonall." He asked rubbing the back of his neck and a soft smile appeared on her face. Amd she slipped back through to tell Hermione and Draco where she was going as they were Headboy and Headgirl. And the next thing she knew she was being dragged out of the hogwarts grounds.

She shivered due to the autumn breeze and Shawn looked over to the girl and he was filled with guilt. He had pulled her out into the cold only wearing a white cashmere jumper and mom jeans. He took off his demin jacket and handed it over to the girl, at first she looked at him confused until she realised he wanted her to wear it. Another smile lifting on to her face as she took the jacket from his warm hands and he smiled as she pulled the jacket on. And they were walking towards Gladrags wizardwear. And she looked at him confused again.

"I was here yesterday with Hermione, Pansy and Ginny as they were picking out dressed and I found the perfect one for you." He told her pushing inside and showing her the dress, he was right it was beautiful.

She was half an hour late for the ball now and Shawn still stood by the stairs waiting for her, seeing as Hermione, Ginny and Pansy offered to help her get changed. Harry, Malfoy and Zabini were also waiting for their dates to arrive. Pansy came down first wearing a lovely silver dress that complimented her pale skin and dark hair, Blaise's widening as she came down the stairs towards him. Ginny came down next wearing a beautiful black dress that went well with her gorgeous red hair, she watched straight down to Harry. Hermione was next, she was wearing a dark green dress that hugged her curves, she looked good in the slytherin colours.

Then she came down, she was absolutely gorgeous. Her long dark brown hair had been pulled into a back bun with a few curls framing her face. It was a beautiful shade of yellow and her eye makeup matched with a simple pineapple lip balm was on her lips. Seeing as they planned the ball she was given a slot to sing on stage and she found her way on stage.

I put a spell on you
Because you're mine

You better stop the things you do
I tell ya I ain't lyin'
I ain't lyin'

You know I can't stand it
You're runnin' around
You know better daddy
I can't stand it 'cause you put me down
Oh no

I put a spell on you
Because you're mine

You know I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you anyhow
And I don't care if you don't want me
I'm yours right now

I put a spell on you
Because you're mine

You know I can't stand it
Your running around
You know baby daddy
I can't stand it
'Cause you put me down

Ooo I put a spell on you
Because you're mine
Because you're mine

Because you're mine
Oh yeah

Her voice was just as beautiful as her and Shawn could not move his eyes away from her. She blushed noticing the boy she had liked from first year.

"You... you were amazing. How come you never told me?" He whispered as she walked towards him.

"Because you're the talented one between us." Sje whispers giggling as he pulled her towards her.

"I've always wanted to do this." Shawn said looking down at the girl, pulling her even closer. And then he leaned down and brought her into a kiss, sure it wasn't fireworks but she felt the crackling of magic around the two.

"How about I take you to Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour?" She said pulling away from the boy. And he nodded laughing at the smaller girl.

"Only if I can buy a cherry brownie sundae." He whispered pulling her into another kiss and she laughed at him, nodding her head as they began slow dancing in the middle of the dance floor until late.

The dance had long ended and Ameila was leading Shawn up to the hufflepuff common room.

"Good night my fair Princess." He said bowing done like she was royalty causing her to giggle, a smile lightening up his face seeing her laugh.

"Good night my handsome prince." She whispered as he pulled her closer and they hugged.

"I love you." He whispered opening the common room painting.

"I love you too." She hampered as she smiled at her before slipping behind the painting and she began waking down the stairs to the dungeons on her face.

Everyone was shocked when they found out who Ameila Sanderson really was, she was a direct descendant of Sarah Sanderson, 1/3 of the Sanderson Sisters. Even more shocked when the found out that their pure blood line was to be destroyed as Ameila had fallen for a half blood. A snake and a badger, the thinker and the feeler. And nobody could convince them otherwise. It was like she put a spell on him.