Somewhere Only We Know

Y/N and Shawn had been friends for the longest of time, he was her happy place. They had been best friends since she was sat on the slide alone and he walked over and asked to play princess and dragons, even the teacher who watched the young boy and girl knew they'd end up together one day. However, that was not the case. Here Y/N stood, infront of Shawn with Camilia on their rock by the river. This was their place, somewhere only they know, or they believed. Y/N had always crushed on Shawn, long before he became The Shawn Mendes,before Macon, before Camilia. She sucked in a breath before them turning around and walking away. HerY/H/C blowing in the wind almost as if you were a angel. Tears leaked from her y/e/c as her boots crunch on the stone and dirt floor. She didn't turn round to see Shawn and Camilia, nor did she even show up to their engagement party 2 years later. Shawn knew something was up with his best friend but didn't act upon it until the day of his wedding.
Y/N walked towards him looking beautiful, her y/h/c was curled and placed into a graceful ponytail with a few strays framing her face, the colour lavender on her eyelids made her y/e/c pop and the lavender coloured dress was tight on her body showing of her curves with a white belt made her look amazing. Ge missed that pearly white smile on her face as she walked closer holding the white roses and blue violets. Unfortunately as she reached the end, she turned to take her stand right on the bridesmaids side. As Camilia walked out he almost completely forgot that broken look deep within y/N's eyes, almost but not completely, almost completely forgot but not gone. Tears threaten to spill over Y/N's eyes as she watched her first and only love marry someone else, she no longer wanted to be here, her  gest tighten as the thought of completely losing Shawn drifted over her. She was never going to be able to see him the same way, he was no longer that bracefaced kid who held her in hos arms as he hummed songs to her, no longer was he that 5 year old that asked her to play Princesses and Dragons anymore. Now he was a matured boy, no not boy, Male  now he was a matured Male holding the hands of his near wife.

Flashbacks flood her brain ad she stand motionless at the front. All of Shawn's Magcon friends were invited and were sitting on the seats watching the beautiful girl go still. "Poor Y/N,I wonder what it's like to have your first love fall and marry someone else infront of their eyes." Matthew asked Carter who sat to his left and Cameron to his left heard him. "It ducks Matthew that's what it feels like." Cameron whispered to him as his eyes drift over Nash 2 rows infront of them with his child and wife.

She imagined those emotional moments at Magcon, no matter how much Shawn says he hates,she knew he loved it. She thought about that time when she fell asleep on his chest with his fingers in her hair before they woke up to cream in their faces. She remembered the laughs, allure fun times, she remembered standing upon that bridge back home ready to jump before he came to rescue her, how she wished he let her jump now.

"When this is done, get Y/N, I gave a feeling something bad going to happen." Jack J whispered to Taylor who passed the message onto to the rest of the boys as Jack G leaned over to tell Nash, they all nodded their heads contetly before looking up at the girl with a single tear rolling down her cheek. She looked into the seats to find the rest of the Magcin boys staring up at her, she look over to her friend in the front row and mouthed something to her for her to nodded with a very pain filled sad smile. 'Its Time' she mouths and Cameron's head ticked.

"Did you Shawn Raul Mendes take Camilia to be your lawfully wedded life?" The priest asked again after he zoned out watching his best friend mouth that time her friend. "I didn't." He answered back ad he was sure he watched Y/N place her hand on her heart.

The cold air prick at skin her skin as she opened the doors to his old house. She was still dressed in the bridesmaids dress and she decided its final, she removed her lavender heeks at his old porch and took of running into the woods just behind his house. The boys followed her out but lost her as she slammed the front door close. The heeks discarded on the porch and the footprint of her bare feet in the mud running towards the wiids were big red warning signs. Some removed their waist coats as they ran after her, some decided to leave them on, ties were removed and stuff into pockets or discarded on the muddy floor. By the time they entered the woods Y/N had reached their spot and found that hidden chest underneath a rock pretty easy, the chest was for in case of an emergency. Inside the chest, was  two ropes, packets foods/tinned food, blankets and spare clothes from their 15 year old self, clothes that will no longer fit their 23 year old bodies. The rope was tied to the tree quickly as she knew someone would follow her, the note still clutched in her hand. The tree she climbed was a stubby one that lead onto a taller one giving her the perfect opportunity to climb and fall.