Winner's Confessions

Y/N and Shawn, the two best friends since the start of time. Very different yet very similar. Shawn liked music, there was no denying it and Y/N was a big fan of sports. However the one thing the most important things they had in common was their love of one another.

Shawn had always seen the y/h/c girl as his sister, the girl that came over to him and played with his fingers to calm his nerves back when they were 4, he know saw her as a beautiful young woman who didn't take no shot from nobody. Y/N had been in love with Shawn since she was 10, she remembered how caring he was when she broke her arm and something inside of her switched, he was in fact still the cute little boy that cried into her hair after he give her a rose when they were 4. They two have been inseparable since and the two wouldn't have it any other way, they didn't really have that many friends outside from one another but they were each others anchors. However Shawn always said that he had a crush on Jasmine since third grade, so naturally Y/N stuck by his side even thought it hurt her a lot.

She lie away on her bed, staring up into the dark blue ceiling of her room with those stupid glow in the dark stickers still stuck like stars in the sky. The warm bed sheets beneath her no longer craved her touch, the fluffy pillows no longer made her head feel comfortable, and it had been this way for a while now. The sun was blaring through her white curtains but she refused to open them, scared of this day. It was the final game of the year and it would be her last one as in a couple of weeks she'll be moving onto college and would never see Shawn again by the looks of it. Prom was the day after so her beautiful pale pink dress hung on her cupboards but she no longer felt the need to show up without a date. She wore a cite white floral top with classic tight blue jeans and white trainers, her long y/h/c was curled out at the ends giving it a blown out look.

So picking up her phone from her white bedside table made her way over to the door where her brown bag was discarded on the pink carpet. The beep of a notification brought her out of her daydreams as she sat awaiting for her jeep to warm up. It was a message from Shawn asking to help him with asking out Jasmine to prom. She ignored the message and started driving to his house where he stood in black jeans, grey trainers and a grey Jurassic Park hoodie with his brown messy hair left untouched.

They didn't talk the whole way to school as y/n Y/N couldn't be bothered to start the conversation  and she knew Shawn wouldn't start it. The song 'Used to be' kept playing through the headphones on repeat, even when she parked the red jeep in the school's parking lot and instantly grabbing her bag to walk to lesson. However the second she slammed the door shut and went to walk away a cold had wrapped around her wrist. She followed the pale hand to the cold sorry eyes of Shawn.

"I'm sorry." Is all he said before she scoffed and ripped her hand from his grasp then continued to walk into school, you see Y/N and Shawn had fallen out because he told her she wasnt good enough for anything, and that she would embeass herself infront of everyone by bot going with a saye to prom. "What soccer captain is that useless that she can't even get a date to prom, pathetic." That's all she could hear repeating in her head all day. Shawn was waiting at her jeep at the end of the school, the same expression painted upon his face.

"Do u want to go to Haroldihno's tonight?" He asked calmly taking his seat next to the y/h/c headed girl.

"Yeah only if theres a cherry pie and orange slush involved." She spoke back carefully wondering if there was still enough time for praying later before the game at 4.

The two sat down in the blue and green diner however y/n started messaging Harry of her soccer team not noticing the boy across from her nervously tapping his foot on the floor, the whole diner time Shawn reassured the younger girl that she will win the game and that he will surprised her after the last game.

It had all paid off, as the final whistle blow and the ball divide for the right corner flying to fast for the goalkeeper dressed in black. Her whole world shakes and she completely froze, chants from the crowd sounded out as the coach hollered in delight. Y/N had scored the last goal making the North Side 'Sharks' the champions of the HSSL, the High School Soccer League. The crowd was still going wild and the cheerleaders were prancing around however the star of the show was frozen still in her position, she was finally done, it was all over.

"Y/N! Y/N!" She heard him over everyone, it was as if he was the only one she'd listen to. He was running off the seats and coming towards her, his beautiful smiling lighting up his gorgeous eyes. He looked angelic, and she decided it was finally time to tell him. He pulled her into him and he lifted her off the muddy ground and began swirling her around d as she began to scream with delight, he placed the younger girl back on the floor and he watched as she nervously played with his fingers, like on their first day together.

"Its all going to change now isn't it Shawn, I'm going off to college and your going to pursue in your dreams. It's coming to an end." She said as tears roll down her cold cheeks, however Shawn just instantly wrapped the girl up in his loving embrace knowing she's right.

"Hey do u want to come to prom with me tomorrow?" She asks pulling away to wipe her tears. Abd she noticed he began to pull something out of his backpocket.

"Actually I was wondering would u like to be my girlfriend T/N?" He asked opening the velet box to reveal a golden chain that had a pure golden heart hanging from it. A gasp left her lips as it sparkled in the stadium lights.

"Yes. Yes ofcourse." She cried as he placed the cold chain around her neck. A kiss was what they left the soccer field with walking hand in hand to hers so she could get some sleep.dd

shawn mendes oneshots. discontinued जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें