Calling Bells

The wedding Bells, that's all he could hear. They were blaring out causing shudders in his mind. A cold tear ran down his pale cheek and splashed onto the photo below. His dark brown hair was stuck up in random places with some sticking to his forehead. There was a faint ticking of the clock in the distance followed by a laugh, a sweet meldoic laugh that haunted his dreams. He could imagine it already, the love of his laugh walking down the aisle to her future husband, he hadn't seen her in ears he wondered what she'd look like. He sent one look at the photo again, a young girl around the age of 15 with dark brown hair as rich as the earth casaded down her back and dark blue eyes that were as deep as the ocean that lit up with a certain happiness, she was beautiful. Her sun kissed tan glowed in the light bringing out her dark freckles and Rosey lips at this time she didn't need makeup to look beautiful because she already was just naturally. This girl was Sofia Hopkins, his childhood best friend, the girl he had liked since they were kids, well soon she'd be Sofia Deakin as she was getting married within an hour. He took one look at the wedding invitaion and decided to go see the love of is life finally become somebody elses woman, as if she was happy then he was happy. He wore a pair of black dress trousers with a suspenders on his crisp white shirt, a black tie hung Lose from his neck and his black tux was held in his hand with the photo in the other. His dark brown hair was styled up away from his honey brown eyes and he was ready to go. He sent one more look at the photo before it fell out his hand and drifted ti the floor as his footsteps walked away. In this photo, the girl was laughing at something the boy said as they were messing out on a pier. She had just kissed his cheek so a bright red blush dusted his features. The photo of a 15 year old Shawn Mendes with the 15 year old Sofia Hopkins lay on the floor of his room as this was the last remaining picture of them before his face started and he was continuously moving.

It only took his 20 minutes to get to the ld lakehouse Where she was getting married on the pier, the same pier on the photo. He ignored everyone at the lakehouse and walked straight to the old room whichthe two of them shared when they'd come down for the holidays. Everything was excalty the same, exception of the girl on the bed, the once 15 year old girl who would always be wearing a pair was ripped overalls and a light pink while with her hair tied in a ponytail Where was a 21 year old woman wearing her wedding dress. She looked excalty the same as she did as a child with long, dark, wavy hair and her dark blue eyes which some how gotten darker. A bright smile filled her features as shespotted him walk into the room. "Shawn!" She called running over to the taller boy. "you came.." she cried into his chest. "no don't cry princess you will ruin your makeup" He said wiping away her tears. It was at this moment he noticed her dress, it was a floor length white dress that was covered in lace with little sparkly gets and had a small sliver bend wrapped around her chest Where the dress was tight before it losened out and fell perfectly. "Sofia... You look....beautiful." He breathed out holding her cheek. "something new, something old, something blue, something borrowed. Your dress is new, something old- thos shoes i bought you before i left, something borrowed- your tiara and something blue. " He spoke but was cut shirt as he didnt find anything that was blue. "something blue." she spoke out grasped the cold chain and pulling out a necklace. The Necklace was a dark blue pendent with hung on a sliver chain, shawn bought it for her 18th Birthday which he couldnt make it to due to a concert but sent it to her. His breath hitched in his throat s decided to kiss her one last time. Their lips move together as the took their last minutes togehter. "Please don't" Shawn cried for the girl. "Please don't marry him... I'm sorry i never told you son Sof but i love you.. I always have" He said after they pulled away "Shawn you cant do that." she said pulling away from him. "You left me after i tried to tell you ive over dyiu since i was little." she said making sure that he wasn't going to kiss her again. "i stopped waiting for you a while ago as i had waited for 5 years shawn. You made me wait 5 years to see you again. Heir momment was cut short."Sofia time to become Mrs. Deakin." Someone called outside as they opened the door. Shawn didn't reconise the girl so she must have been a new friend. "OMG YOUR SHAWN......" The girl cried out but her mouth was covered before she could say anything. "yes and please be quiet Hannah. It's him, the one i always tell you about." Sofia said thing her hand of her best friends mouth. "Shawn Mendes was your childhood best friend and you never told me." Is all she said before when leaving leading the bride too.

He cried when she walked down the aisle, when she sent one look his way before waiting her now husband, when she told him she was pregnant, when she had her first child to her man, when he found out she was dying of cancer and when she died holding his hand with her children around her. All he ever was, was her childhood best friend and he was okay with just being that as he was Shawn Mendes, he got everything he ever wanted well except the girl. He was now haunted by the Calling Bells of her last breath.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hiya again its Hannah and im sorry about not not uploading in months but to be honest i was continuously stressing out over moving into year 11 and dealing with a horrified breakup that i didn't really realise how long its been. So im sorry about that and here is a new update. I'll swear ill update as reguarly ad i can and dont forget to request as im trying to have new ideas xx