She Could Never Be Me

Song belongs to Zara Larrson

Y/N and Shawn, they were childhood sweethearts that had dated since they were 11 as she asked him out by asking him to marry her with a bracelet she had hand made for them. The two had graduated in June 2016 and had been togther for almost two years after that. Except when the rumours of Shawn and Camilia started stiring up the long lasting relationship making them get into a fight and break up.

She doesn't love you like I do
She doesn't have my name
However she tries to act like it
She'll never be the same

She had seen the way Camilia act in love with her ex boyfriend and Y/N was still not okay with Shawn hanging around with her even after a year apart. She was now dating jonah marais and the 2019 music Awards Where coming up soon and he had invited her but they had broken up since then however her name was on the invite so she had to go.

But she's new and she's beautiful
You've never been in a fight
Yeah it's awfully perfect now
But you just know deep inside

So the dark green dress that hug at her hips and loosen after that perfectly matched her Y/s/C as it complimented it amazingly. Her long lean legs had been put into a pair of silver heels that could be seen due to the slit in the dress, her Y/H/C hair was curled and set perfectly on her head and fell down like waves. She looked amazing as she decided to be a little slytherin today as she topped off her outfit with a a sliver necklace that had a green emerald and what looked like a bracelet on a leather strip was hanging from her neck as earrings that matched the first necklace were in her ears. Her makeup was kept simple minus the silver and green smokey eyes look that made her Y/E/C eyes pop with colour.

She's not me
She's not me
She's not me
Baby
She's not me

Shawn felt destroyed when he seen her, she was beautiful and he took one glance towards the girl in his arms and knowing that Camilia will never be Y/N. He felt torn up, the girl infront of them had been by his side since day one and he must have forgoted about everything she did for him. He held his chest Where the bracelet was hanging from his neck on a black chain and started smiling remembering the day she gave it to him but to the cameras he was holding Camilia and smiling.

Does she make you feel wanted like I did
Make you feel like you're the one thing that matters
You let her head rest on your chest
But when you close your eyes

Camilia would never be Y/N and she knew that so she wasnt okay with him still loving her. Y/N took one glance in his way to find him clutching the necklace and smiling which made her give a real smile instead of a fake one for once in a long time. Which the cameras took no second glance at taking a photo at.

You'll be seeing my face again
I'll be crossing your mind
You'll be dreaming of places we went
And then you'll wake up to find

It's was eeriely quite. There wa simply not a cacophanes sound. The bright lips had dimmed and were centre of the stage even though nobody was there. There was a clicking of heels and the soft sound of a dress walking along the floor.

That she's not me
She's not me
She's not me
Remember
That she's not me, eh
Mmh, ooh, yeah
She's not me
She's not me

She had started singing softly as she made her way to the centre of stage. She looked amazing no one would have denied it,

Said I wonder now
Yeah I wonder how you've been
Are you happy?

She had a sad look on her face as she sung, her eyes were glossy amd she looked like she was going to cry. Her hair was pulled away from her face now as of to deepen the look of her face which worked.

Is she still the one?
Are you having fun?
Is it for real?
Baby

She hadn't looked at anyone in the crowd until now, her Y/E/C eyes were fixed on the one and only Shawn Mendes himself. He felt as if his heart was ripped out for the girl, he didn't mean to do what he did to her but it was fame so he didn't really care at the time but now he feels it all.

'Cause I'll be waiting here
Another week, or month or year
If you're lonely

God I wish I knew everything
About the two of you
Won't you tell me

Nobody made a sound as the poor girl sung her heart out as she was breaking on stage, Shawn made a movement to get up to her but Camilia wrapped her perfect hand around his biecep amd pulled him towards her.

Does she have any humor?
Does she laugh at your jokes?
Can she look past the rumors?
Does she know how it goes?

Eh, or is it none of my business?

Do you go to the movies?
Do you make out in the park?
Do you stay up for hours?
And just talk and talk?

Eh, or is it none of my business?

Does she know bout the bracelets?
There were two of a kind
Did you save did you save it?
Like I did mine

Eh, or is it none of my business?

Would it make any difference
If I got you alone?
If I called would you listen?
Would you hang up the phone?

Eh, or is it none of my business? (oh, ah, oh, ah, eh)

None of my business (oh, ah, oh, ah, eh)
Is it none of my business? (oh, ah, oh, ah, eh)
None of my business (oh, ah, oh, ah, eh)
Is it none of my business? (oh, ah, oh, ah, eh)

That action only caused the poor girl to fully blow her heat out as her confidence raised the roof, she had a small smile on her face now and her eyes lit up with a bright flames that he missed, before he broke her. Her eyes were always filled with this burning flame, a desire, but when he used her it was almost like he had poured a lake over causing it to die out and turn to a pile of ash. Those eyes had no longer held the flame until thos very moment and he was stuck. But then it happened,Camilia pulled the boy into a kiss which he fell for and wrapped his hands around her waist with one holding her face as they swapped spit. With her tongue down his throat, Y/N's eyes had died out again amd returned to the pile of ash causing her voice to give a break causing a sob but as soon as a tear fell she had whipped it away.

She's not me and she'll never be, never be, never be

She cried finishing her song and rushing off stage just as the two parted. Shawn tried to run for her but she was already gone, again she had slipped out of his life for stupid mistakes. She had wrapped her fingers around the necklace amd ripped it off as she ran for it, Shawn ran towards the direction she had gone the second she had disappeared. It's been 3 years since then and nobody had heard or seen the poor girl since her performance, all he had left of her was the matching bracelets hidden in his room.