Hate

Growing up Y/N always had problems with being bullied as she was classed on for chubby but she had tried everything and nothing seemed to help her lose weight so she would sit and cry at the hurtful words kids would say to her but she never though about it then, but when it stopped something clicked inside of her making her scared as she felt different.

That was the day she won the radio competition and won meet and greet tickets for Shawn Mendes. And the day Shawn Mendes found the girl he was looking for. But that was a year ago now, however they were still happily in love.

--Present--

Tears scream down her cheeks as her y/e/c eyes read over all the comments. She was sat crying in the bathroom wearing nothing but Shawn's old Merch and pj shorts, her y/h/c was thrown into a messy floppy bun and her eyes were bloodshot red.

Eww Fatty lose some weight

Woahh she is fat better get her in shape

Haha look at the rolls 😂😂

Saggy belly 🤣🤣

Disgusting Shawn come to me I'm way better

But then hers popped up

Camilla: You were better off with me Shawn, Y/N is fat

Normally Shawn would run in hugging her telling her she was beautiful but he was on tour, has been for a month and will be for another two. However she doesn't know that Shawn was on his way home right now but had just landed in LAX airport meaning he'd be home in 1 hour after luggage collection.

"Y/N, Honey I'm home." Shawn said as he opened the door expecting her to jump in his arms as soon as she heard him however he was greeted with silence, dead silence. "Y/N?" He called until he walked through the hall near the bathroom where blood stained red water flooded from the door. "Y/N!!" He screamed as his white socks soak through as he reached the door. The door slam open not to seconds later as the sound of rushing water kept filled the room and then sound like it splashed over the sides. Your body was found ice cold in a blood red bath and a pack of bloody razors floating above the water. "Y/N Noo!" He screamed picking up the frozen girl and pulled her from the bath, her blood soak his yellow hoodie and he made quick work of emptying the water in the bath. Tons of towels were laid down now over the drying floor as he held her in his arms. "Y/N baby please wake up." But it was too late, he was too late, she was gone.

Thanks for killing my girlfriend guys, I loved her and if you guys like me like you say you do then you should have accepted her because she was beautiful but in a different sense. I'm sorry but this is ending this m not making music anymore

Is what he tweet for Millions of people to see and regret their actions, they killed someone. An innocent life and Shawn's future career, which he no longer held onto. 
/////////////////////////////////////
Oooofff  Short and Sad like me