End of It

AU of It Chapter 2 basically, yeah the Magcon boys/girl are the Losers.

Bev- Mahogany
Bill- Shawn
Mike-Matty
Richie- Camron
Ben- Carter
Stan- Hayes
Eddie- Nash

Yeah I don't like this one because it fits my IT imagines book more but I thought you guys might enjoy it :)

27 years ago, Y/N and the Losers 'beat' Pennywise however unfortunely they did not as Y/N and Hayes still feared him. The y/h/c young girl had a deep seated fear of the clown because of the shapes he'd shift to, the love of her life leaving her all alone. But that was 27 years ago now, now she was a strong independent model/singer. All those years ago the Losers Club spilt up but little she did know that 2 of her best friends she seen all the time. Mag was a fashion designer and her works were constantly sent to Y/N to model or use in her Music Videos, and Nash's Limousines drove her to most of her events. However, as the older they got and they futher away from Derry they went, the more they forgot.

Now it was time for the final, Let's kill this motherfucker*cking clown. Y/N was caught, it had her in a tight grip. Holding her up from the Losers below.

Y/N watched her best friend but couldn't form words, feeling her eyes sting with tears before her cheeks became wet and an aching sting throbbed in her shoulders as the creature's claws broke the skin; her teeth sinking hard into her pale bottom lip to hold in a sob of pain before her mouth filled with a faint metallic taste.

"Let her go. Take me ins-."

Shawn wasn't able to finish the sentence due to Pennywise tilting his head slightly to the side with an evil large smile, a moment where a gasp left Y/N's mouth before a wet ripping sound filled the open space, an overwhelming metallic smell sticking to the air which was all Shawn's brain was able to register for a second; forgetting his surrounding in the haze of red. What brought him back down to earth was the loud choked hiccup before Shawn's ears were able to register Y/N's voice.

"Sh-Shawn it h-hurts so m-m-much."

Shawn could feel the tears wet his cheeks as he took in Y/N, covered in blood while her skin drained to a sickly grey and the only source of stability was the clown behind her; his mouth covered in blood and slight gore which turned Shawn's stomach.

"Sh-Shawn Sh-Shawn-," Y/N attempted to speak through the blood that was slowly filling her mouth, bringing her remaining hand to her face and drowsily dragged her weak fingers across her mouth and under her nostrils; her hand coming away red and wet as she held it limply in front of her eyes, she was bleeding everywhere. She began to stumble forward then as she wanted to be with her best friends, all of them, all the Losers, hiccuping and feeling the blood catch up her throat and bleeding from her nose; her mind full of static and her body feeling tingly as black crept into her heart. She felt the faint dig of claws yet again but it felt like it was happening to someone else, the pain from the open wound of her removed arm feeling like it was pulsing from the other end of a tunnel; not understanding why her best friends felt so much further away than she needed.

Shawn couldn't take his eyes away from Y/N as her clothing and face were becoming saturated with blood, taking steps forward to try and get closer but it never seemed close enough, a full body ache pulsing through his veins at how familiar it all seemed and yet again he couldn't do anything to stop it.

"Fear fear beautiful fear." It sung, smirking at the pungent smell of fear in the air coming from the six best friends infront of him. It was silent in a way that seemed to be closing in aside from the comforting sound of the small brook, Shawn's chest rising and falling quickly in a way to signify the beginnings of hyperventilation; not being able to speak as the words caught painfully in his throat.

"Please just let her go." Shawn whispered, his throat feeling like he had swallowed razor blades, everyone watching him with broken eyes. Nash clung to Cameron's side, pressing down on his open wound.

Pennywise laughed evilily before maintaining eye contact with the distressed Losers infront of him. His eyes rolling back slightly and his mouth widening before what seemed like slow motion the clown brought his head down to cover half of Y/N's head and with a tight hold and a soft wiggle her perfectly shaped head came off with a suctioned pop; an arch of blood following the gore; Y/N's decapitated body held in his left hand as he rested her head in the right.

And then Shawn felt absolutely nothing. Screams filled the air as the Black haired beautys head rolled towards him after Pennywise rolled it back out like a ball. "So beautiful, so much beautiful fear."

Then the Losers were screaming at it, shouting. Making him feel smaller, which made him smaller.

"Clown"
"Mummy"
"a weak old lady"

"IMPOSTER!" Shawn shouted as It sunk into the structure around them.

"Look at you, all grown up." Pennywise whispered as they crushed his beating heart.

Shawn crushed its heart like it crushed his, taking away the love of his life