Sick

It was a terrible day, rain patter down on the windows leaving a misty look behind. Shannon sat on the counter on the kitchen mixing medicines together as loud raspy coughs sounded through followed by cries of pain. Shawn was very sick in bed with a migraine that sounded painful when she entered the room, he lay in the dark bedsheets which contrasted his now pale sickly skin that was covered in a thin lay on sweat. Thousands of dirty tissues lay scattered all over the bed and floor not leaving an inch anywhere, a small stuffed toy giraffe was pulled up to Shawn's chest. "Shawny? Babe?" She asked walking towards the bed making sure not to step on the dirty tissues. "Shannnon." He cried in joy before grasping his throat in pain. "Aww e Shawny boo it's okay if you have your medication you'll be fine." She cooed to the older boy who now crossed his arms and grunted. "No I'll stay sick foreveverrrrrre." He said pulling the r out for attention like a child. "But image you muffins." She replied making the boy freeze for a second. "No." He shouted acting like he was still a child. "Fine then." Shannon finally put her foot down and yanked his toy giraffe out of his grasp and started walking away. "Shannon no please." The boy pleaded his voice still raspy and hurting so slowly the girl walked back over and placed his toy in his arms. "Open wide Shawn." To which he did and the medicine filled spoon was on his mouth in seconds. As soon as the spoon left his mouth the boy started gagging and complaining about the awful taste so she handed him one of his blueberry muffins and he shut up instantly and hummed in relief causing her to smile.

After Shawn ate his muffin Shannon snuggled up to him but making sure she wouldn't catch his cold. His heart was racing so fast it was like she could feel it thumbing through her own chest which was pressed to his chest. "Shannon I love you." Shawn whispered as sleep consumed him making her fall to sleep to.

His screamed echoed of the walls. "SHANNON NO, please not her. I'll do anything"

"NOOOOOOOO SHANNONN!" He screamed kicking Shannon in the leg causing her to tumble of the bed and shoot awake. Shawn was thrashing around on the bed covered in a layer of sweat as tears stained his cheeks and he kept screaming her name. And it clicked instantly, he was having a nightmare. "Shawn it's okay I'm okay" she shouted laying on the boy to wake him up who sat up minutes later still hyperventilating. "Youu...... you." He stumbled over his words but was cut if as she placed her on his cold cheeks and kissed him sweetly. "It's okay Shawn I'm okay." She whispered into his chest as the two lay down tighter hugging each other tightly like the other would just slip away a minute later. And the two slowly drifted off to sleep again with Shawn's toy giraffe in the middle of their hug.

Requested by Shannon1300
Sorry if it's entirely not what you were hoping for up I tried I guess xxx

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry I was late uploading but I found out my best friends girlfriend cheated on him so I've spend the last week or two making him feel better xx And sorry it's so short as well guys xx