She leaves

Y/N's POV
"You never listen to me anymore." He screamed at me as we were in a fight AGAIN.

"No you spend to much time in the studio!" I screamed back standing on the bed anger flaring in my veins.

"Your jealous cause I'm famous and your not." He screamed back his vein popping in his neck.

"No I'm jealous that the Mendes Army see more of you then I DO." I screamed back pulling my y/h/c hair out of my face.

"Is everything you say self centred?" He screamed back his fists pulled so tightly it looks like he could draw blood any minute.

"Do you realised how stupid you are Shawn? Oh I'm Shawn Mendes, look at my followers. Oh here's a ANOTHER PICTURE OF ME AND CAMILA SO EVERYONE THINKS WE ARE DATING!" I screamed back mocking him. "

"I'D RATHER DATE HER THEN YOU!" He screamed back get right up in my face.

"GO ON ALL YOUR FANS WANT YOU TO ALL WE DO IS FIGHT!" I screamed back pushing him away.

"YOUR ONLY A SLUT ANYWAY MAYBE I WILL GO TO CAMILA!" He screamed again not realising he had hurt me and slamming the door behind him. I couldn't even remember why we started fighting in the first place but as soon as he left tears fell from my Y/E/C eyes due to his words. He's never called me any names like that when fighting so it really took a blow to my heart. Me and Shawn have been dating a year and at first it was cute and seemed like true love but lately all it's been is fighting, screaming and tears. Maybe this is it, maybe this is the end.

Quickly tying all my y/h/c hair into a messy bun and wiping the tears away from my y/e/c eyes, I set to work. Careful folding all my clothes into a large suitcase we kept under the bed for Shawn's tours. After fitting all my clothes and shoes and a bag of essentials such as my shampoo etc, but decided to leave my tooth brush as a reminder I left, I was all set to go dressed in sweats, large suitcase sand small carry on with a pillow and my technology stuffed in. Grabbing a pen off the bed side i quickly wrote a small note to Shawn on a sticky note. Which read:

Dear Shawn, I love you
I really do but lately it's slowly becoming toxic and you've said some words that have made me realise this isn't working. As I said I love and I'm sorry, I hope you move on. But please when you read this don't come looking for me, it's not working. Enjoy your life Shawn, get with Camila like everyone wants if you want I promise I won't cry. I love you always have and always will.
Love Y/N
xxxx

After writing, I called a cab and waited for it to arrive outside as people with cameras started flashing at me.

"Miss Y/L/N, where are you going? Where is Shawn?" They all asked.

"Away and I don't care anymore." Is all I said as the cab pulled up.

"What's happened? Are you guys okay?" They asked as I got in.

"I've had enough of the fake and the lies. And for me and Shawn, I really wish we were but it's to much now." Is all I answered before slamming the door shut and telling the driver to go to the airport. The journey there was slowly due to rush hour but we had arrived at the airport half an hour after leaving, i quickly gave the driver his money before hoping out and he drives away as I walked in the airport.

"When's the first flight out of here to Y/H/T?" I asked the woman rushed.

"It's in half an hour." She asked looking at me worried.

"Is there any seats left and if so how much money is it to get a ticket." I said pulling out my purse with all my money and cards in.

"There is a spare seat and will be $257 for the flight and what's your name dear?." She said after typing numbers into the computer.

"Y/F/N."

I handed over the money and she checked it before printing out the ticket. "Have a nice flight." She called as she handed me the ticket and I ran to the customs. After going through all the security I sat waiting for my flight to be called.

Shawn's POV

I regretted the words I said to her as soon as I left, I said I was going over to Camila's but instead had a jog around the park close to my house. My phone kept get loads of notifications so I decided to check them, Y/N CAUGHT LEAVING SHAWN'S TEAR FACED AND WITH A SUITCASE. My heart dropped at the words and my eyes skimmed over the picture of her wearing a pair of my sweats with my old magcon shirt and her hair tied in a messy bun getting into a cab with the large suitcase from under the bed. I've never ran so fast in my life, my feet hit the pathway so hard it was sending pains shooting up but the adrenaline in my veins blocked out the pain. Rushing inside the house I checked for any signs of her, but none came so I ran up to the stairs and into the bedroom where we were fighting less than an hour ago. A neat folded piece of paper lay on the messy bed.

After reading, I realised how bed the words I said to her actually were, I need to apologise before the girl I loved left my life forever. After ring her number a few times she finally picked up.

Y/N-Bold Shawn- Italics

Hello?
Y/n please I'm sorry.
Y/n please don't leave me I need you.
I'm sorry Shawn but our relationship was truly toxic and you made me realise that.
No y/n please I love you can me back home and we can sort this out.
Too late already on the plane: Flight 11 to Y/H/T im sorry Shawn but this is for the best.
Y/N PLEASE!

But it was too late she hung up on him.

shawn mendes oneshots. discontinued जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें