31

LOGAN

"Babe are you all packed? Our flight leaves in two hours!" I call to Rylee as I put on my ball cap.

"Almost! I just need to grab my charger!"

I slip on my sneakers and head into the bedroom. Rylee is bent over her suitcase in leggings that hug her curves perfectly. She was so beautiful.

"Is that my hoodie?" I ask, startling her.

Her cheeks flush slightly as she tucks her hair behind her ear. "Uh yeah. Heh, I wanted to be comfortable on the flight"

I chuckle at her and pull her closer to me before planting my lips on hers.

"You can wear it babe, but you can't keep it. That's my favorite hoodie"

She smiles at me and wraps her arms around my neck before planting kisses all over my face.

I pull away from her and zip up her suitcase as she puts a pair of boots on.

"Ready?"

"Ready!" She repeats.

I grab her bag with one hand, and wrap the other around her waist as I lead her out of the apartment.

**

When our plane finally landed in Green Lake, Rylee and I were both exhausted. It took a lot out of us to have a six hour flight.

I had just got off the phone with my mom when Rylee grabs my hand and pulls me into an alcove hidden behind the pillars of the airport lobby.

"Woah, what's up?" I ask with a chuckle as I brace myself against the wall.