26

RYLEE

The sun streaming through the curtains is what woke me up. I blearily opened my eyes and glance around the room. Light snores coming from behind me, reminded me about last night.

A smile made its way onto my face as I let the memories flood in. The confessions, the kisses, the soft touches. It was the most intimate experience I've ever had with a male, and yet neither of us wanted sex.

After our confessions, we wanted to take a few minutes and let it sink in what was happening. We decided the best neutral ground we could come up with was the movie nights we had when we were roommates.

We stayed wrapped in each other's arms watching the Despicable Me movies, until around three am, when we decided to go to bed.

I snuggled further into Logan's shirt and took a deep breath, inhaling his intoxicating scent.

Why do boys always smell so damn good?

I twist my body around so I'm facing Logan and take the moment to really study him. His hair was messy and strewn across his forehead, it had grown out since I had last seen him. And his nose was pinched in the cutest way, with his lips slightly parted as the snores barely made it past them.

I lift my hand and run my fingers through his hair, brushing it out of his face so I could get a better look, when his eyes flutter open.

The brown orbs drew my in almost immediately. Once he blinked his sleepiness away, and was able to see clearly he flashed me the most heart melting smile.

"I can't believe you're here" he mumbles groggily.

"What do you mean? I'm not going anywhere"

"I thought it was all a dream, I never thought you'd forgive me. But I'm damn glad you did Rylee."

A small smile this at the corners of my mouth.

"Of course I did Logan. I love you"

"I love you too" he states as he leans in to kiss me.

I pull away and yank the blanket up to my nose.

"What're you doing?" Logan asks with a chuckle.

"Morning breath" is all I say.

He playfully rolls his eyes before lunging at me, causing me to shriek and duck farther under the blanket. That doesn't deter him though. He lifts the other end of the blanket and crawls towards me until his body is hovering over mine.

The darkness encompassed us as I pulled the blanket tighter around our bodies, just enough light came in from the window that I was able to make out some of his features. His sharp jawline, and  cheekbones. His deep brown eyes that enticed me, and the stubble that lightly peppered his skin.

"Rylee?"

I halted my thoughts at the pain I heard in his voice. It washed over me and I could feel what he did, all the regret and pain he felt, I could feel too.

"What Logan?" I whispered, as my hand traced over his hidden features.

The firmness of his chest and the taut muscles in his arms made a heat swarm to my core. I've only seen what's underneath once and I didn't pay much attention, but now, I wanted to cherish it.

I pull the blanket off us in a flash and press my lips to his in searing kiss. His response is instant as he delves his tongue into my mouth and his hand not supporting his weight, roams my body.

A tight ball formed in my stomach as we kissed. It was a passionate, sensual and oh so intense kiss that made my head spin. I wanted more.

I lean up and switch our positions so that I was straddling his lap before I press my lips to his again. His hands went to my face and tangled in my hair as his lips commanded mine.

I trail my hands from his shoulders down his torso and to the hem of his shirt, slipping my fingers under I felt his muscles tighten on his stomach as my fingers traced them.

In a flash Logan grabs my wrists to stop me and pulls away from the kiss. His eyes are hooded and his breath was coming his short heavy bursts.

"I don't want you to feel pressured. I-"

I cut him off by placing my finger on his plump lips.

"I don't, I know you would wait. I-I just want to see" I mumble the last bit slightly embarrassed.

The intense look in his eyes made me think I went too far, until he reaches behind him and pulls his shirt off exposing his torso to me.

Our eyes locked and a silent confirmation was given. With shaky hands, I reach out and touch his shoulders. His skin burned against my palms and the ache between my legs grew.

My fingers ghosted over his chest and I watched in awe as his eyes fluttered closed and he took a sharp inhale of breath.

His fingers dig into my hips as my hands continue their assault. When I finally reach his stomach I take my time and trace each line and dip of his prominent abs before leaning down and placing a lingering kiss on his chest.

A low moan reaches my ears as I continue to pepper kisses along the trail my hands took just before. I return to his neck and place kisses against his throat and pulse point as my hands went to the band of his sweatpants.

"Rylee" he half croaks half moans my name and I slip my fingers under the band of his pants, only to have them pulled out by him.

"Wait" he rasps as he gazed into my eyes, his breathing erratic.

"I-I'm Sorry, I thought you-"

"Oh I do, god I do." He speaks cutting me off, and linking his fingers through mine.

"I just, I want this to be done right, I want to make our first time really special."

"Logan-"

"Will you go on a date with me?"