29

RYLEE

There's many things that make guys hot, but watching them come undone because of something you've done. That's at the top.

Logan's control was wavering and I was loving it. I was loving the feeling of being in control for once. I knew Logan would stop if I wanted him too, I trusted him fully.

I continued to grind against him, feeling his dick harden underneath me. The friction that formed made the heat in my belly blossom.

"God" he groans, clenching his hands into fists.

I trail my hands down from his collarbone, to his hips. He sucks in a breath as I slide down his body and unwrap the towel from around his waist.

I begin to pepper kisses along the top of his thighs and around his pelvic bone, watching from the corner of my eye as his cock twitches. He was hard, and if the pre cum was any indication, he was ready.

I look up at him through my lashes and slowly put my lips around him shaft. A moan releases from the back of his throat as he throws his head back against the pillows.

"Fuck" he drawls

I wrap my hand around the base of his shaft and begin to bob my head, while rubbing him. I felt the muscles in his legs tighten as I sped up and sucked harder.

My mouth met with my hand as I continued to work on him. When he sucked in a breath and started to moan, I felt myself getting wet. My free hand slide down my body and slipping into my panties, as I found my core and started rubbing.

His brown eyes had darkened and he had an intensity in them, that made me melt.

"Rylee- god" he pants as my mouth sucks him.

He lets out a loud groan as his body tenses and his dick throbbed in my mouth, before the salty cum poured down my throat.

I sit up with a smile on my face, as I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand.

Logan was panting and had his eyes shut as his face had the look of pleasure. I loved it.

After a few seconds he's able to level his breathing and he opens his eyes.

"My turn" he states huskily before lunging for me and pinning me down to the bed.

I didn't like being not being in control, but right now, I was too turned on to care what he did to me. I felt my nipples harden as he thumbed over them.

"Do you trust me Rylee?" He asks with sincerity.

"Yes" I whisper before leaning up and molding my lips to his.

He pinches my nipple causing me to yelp before he silenced me with another powerful kiss.

"Now I have a condition for you." He states. "If you can be quiet, I'll show you how much I love you"

My heart swelled hearing him say those three words, it would never get old.

I bite my bottom lip and nod my head. A sultry smirk takes over his face before he straddles my lap. Being trapped underneath this man made me more turned on than I've ever been.

He starts at my lips, and traces his finger down my body, over the swell of my breast, to my navel, and down to my hips. I squirmed underneath him as he played with the strap on my panties.

"Logan" I groan as he continues to tease me.

He pulls his hand away completely, causing a whine to escape my lips.

"Quiet"

I snap my mouth shut and he smiles before returning to my panties. He slides down my body and hooks his fingers in the straps before yanking them down and off my legs, before tossing them behind him.

He looks up at me with a smile before he slides a finger into my hole.

A sigh leaves my lips as my eyes shut.

He moves his finger in and out a few times before he adds a second. My hips buck against his hand as he moves his expert fingers inside me. Before I know it, the heat from his mouth touches me where I need him most.

I bite my lip to stifle the moan and fist the sheets as he goes down on me. His tongue flicks against my clit as his fingers slide in and out. My hips start to rotate on their own accord, and in response Logan speeds up both his movements.

"Logan" I moan as a knot forms in my belly.

Just as I'm about to cum, he stops and pulls away from me completely. I can't help but whimper.

He pulls me up and sits me on his lap before he starts massaging my breast and biting my neck.

I throw my head back and let out a loud moan as he unhooks my bra and latches his lips around my hardened bud, while his fingers play with my other nipple.

He pulls away breathless for a second "do you have a condom?"

I shake my head. "I'm on the pill"

He nods his head and plants his lips on mine.

"I love you so fucking much" he groans

"I lov- ahhh" I cry as he slams his dick inside me.

My fingers grip the back of his neck and his hair as he pounds into me. Each thrust going deeper and deeper, hitting the right spot every single time.

My vision was becoming spotty as I begin to move in sync with him. My fingers dig into his back as our sweaty bodies moved as one.

He rests his forehead against mine, before laying me down on my back. His hands lock with mine as his hips move faster, harder, deeper. It's never felt this good.

The love we shared was shining through. It was passionate and intense and amazing. He pumps into me even harder and the world had melted away, all I could hear was skin slapping against skin and the groans that we both elicited.

I felt myself come closer to the edge and I clenched myself around him.

"Fuck. Don't do that" he groans as his fingers tighten around mine.

"I-I-I'm" I pant.

"That's it baby, cum, cum with me" he grunts as his hips move faster.

Stars clouded my vision and I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his lips down to mine.

It wasn't much longer until I feel that knot form in my core again. With each thrust he brought me closer and closer to the edge. I couldn't handle it anymore.

I let myself go, and my body shook as my orgasm hit.  Logan stifled my cries of pleasure with his lips, and when he hit his euphoria, he released.

Our bodies were sticky and our hair was stuck to our faces but we didn't care. In this moment, all that mattered was us.

Logan collapses next to me and links his fingers through mine.

"I love you" I pant

He chuckles slightly before rolling on his side and burying his face into my neck, and leaving butterfly kisses in my jaw.

"I love you too"