Chapter Ten

Jenny's POV

"So then I told him, "How interested are you in sitting on my face?" He was so hot, I couldn't help myself."

"You're disgusting! Did you hear how gross this girl is, Jenny? Jenny?" 

"Kat, you're wasting your breath. She's obvioiusly not with us." 

"Where is she then?"

"You idiot. That's not what I meant."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did you guys say something?" I coughed as I sat up straight on my assigned seat. 

"I just told you my plan for world domination."

"What? No you didn't! You were talking about that guy you tried to hook up wi-"

I'm being rude, aren't I? Let me introduce you all to Amanda and Kat. I guess you could call them my friends. I met them on my first day here in Suji High School. My assigned seat was next to theirs and they immediately introduced theirselves to me. Did I mention that I attend school now? I registered to Suji High School with the help of GOT7' manager about a month ago.

Did you know how hard it was for me to get into this school? Only students who achieved a high grade in middle school were allowed to enter. So I worked my ass off to reach their expectations and I finally got accepted. I could've asked GOT7's manager to change my school but I realized that I should just be grateful that he's paying for basically everything. My uniform, my student fees, and even allowing me to stay in GOT7's dorm. He's the real MVP!

You're probably thinking, "Nobody cares about your education! What happened with you and Mark?" 

That kiss.. between Mark and I was about a month ago... and the last time we spoke was a month ago as well. 

When we do house chores together, it gets so awkward that sometimes I try to get some of the chores done early so there wouldn't be much left to do. The less chores we have, the less awkward eye contact would occur. 

As for Jr, I haven't talked to him as much since that day we watched a movie together. Did I mention that he asked me to be his girlfriend that same night Mark and I kissed? Did I also mention that I feel like a major asshole everytime he greets me while I try to avoid him as much as possible because I still don't know how to answer his question? That I don't know how to act around him anymore? 

For about the millionth time today, I replayed the events from that night in my head.

[That night]

"Just tell me why you're mad! Are you mad at Jr? At me?"

"Jenny.."

"Do you like me?" Mark just stared at me as if asking, isn't it obvious? And I just stared right back.

In a matter of seconds, Mark got rid of all possible space between us and kissed me.

"Does that answer your question?" He smirked. 

He smirked.. He's playing with me! He's only testing me, to see how easy it would take him to make me fall for him. For a moment.. I actually thought that maybe.. just maybe.. he actually liked me. His smirk gave it away, that that kiss meant nothing.

I almost..

No Jenny. Not now! Don't cry!

But.. that was my first kiss. 

"I.. I hate you!" I pushed Mark, smacked him with his pillow a couple of times, and left. 

When I finally made it to my room (Jr's old room), I collapsed behind the door and cried. I hugged my knees to my chest and cried. I started kicking the air and cried. In the middle of kicking the air, I managed to hurt myself and cried.