Chapter Fourteen

Jenny's POV

"What do you mean you can't go?"

"I know, I know. I'm a loser and I'm really sorry.. It's just that the drama shooting and everything.. I told you I'm going to be in the same drama as Jin Mo sunbae-nim, right? Anyways, I don't have much time to waste. You understand, right?" he held on to both of my arms, waiting for an answer.

I don't have much time to waste.

Ha. I didn't know I was a waste of his time.

"Mm-hm." I nodded smiling. I'm actually hurt from what Jr. said and I guess he didn't realize it since he just smiled back.

"Great! I knew you'd understand!" He gave me a kiss on the cheek, "You're the best." He threw his backpack on to his back and began tying his shoes.

"Where are you going?"

"I actually have filming today." he finished tying his right shoe and began with his left.

"Oh, cool," I crossed my arms, "when are you gonna be back?"

"I'll be back by," he paused, then looked up at me, "actually, I don't know."

"Oh."

When he finally finished tying his shoes, Jr. stood in front of me and enveloped me completely with his arms. All negative feelings and thoughts disappeared immediately just from his touch. It was exactly like in that one drama, The Master's Sun. Whenever Joong-won would hug Gong-shil, all the ghosts would banish just from his touch.

"Don't be sad." He placed a finger on each side of my lips and lifted both ends using his fingers, creating a forced smile. His attempt at making me smile made me smile for real.

"That's it! That's the pretty smile I was looking for."

"Don't be gone too long." I crossed my arms again as soon as he released me.

"I'll try not to." He smirked. He was about to give me another hug when Jackson blocked him by sneaking into the middle. Now, Jr. was hugging both Jackson and me, but mostly Jackson.

"Okay, okay. Too much PDA. You," he pointed at Jr, "get going already. You're gonna be late. And it's your first day too. And you," he turned to me, "don't worry too much. He's not gonna cheat on you. Do you have any idea how obsessed this guy is with you?" That earned him a punch on his right arm.

"Oww! Jeez! I was kidding! But seriously, dude, you're gonna be late." He started pushing Jr. towards the door and before I could say goodbye, the door was already shut close.

"Thank God he's gone. I thought I was watching a melodrama." Jackson landed with a loud thud in the middle of the couch between Youngjae and Bambam. The two of them seemed to be entertained.