Chapter Nine

Jenny's POV

I waited for Jr. to return in our spot in the theater. He's been gone for more than 30 minutes. 

What's taking him so long?

I reached for my phone in my pocket and decided to send Jr. a message. He responded almost immediately. 

Jr: I ran into some problems. I'm almost there. 

Me: Okay. I'll be waiting. 

Jr.'s POV

"What are you talking about? I just got here." 

"But I saw you leave.. and you threw-"

"Jr. Calm down. I didn't throw popcorn at you and Jenny. You were probably hallucinating because you're nervous about your date." Mark held on to my shoulders and slightly shook them.

"Yeah.. you're probably right.. Wait. How did you know that Jenny and I were on a date?" 

"Uhh. I just thought you guys were.. since you know.."

I didn't listen to the rest of Mark's explanation since I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, indicating that I had received a message.

Jenny: Where are you?

"Looks like I have to go now Mark hyung. Jenny's waiting for me." I patted his shoulder before leaving.

 Me: I ran into some problems. I'm almost there. 

 Her response made me smile. 

Jenny: Okay. I'll be waiting.

Mark's POV

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I kicked my shoes off and proceeded to walk towards my room ignoring the stares from the members. I landed flat on my bed, face first, not even caring if the position was uncomfortable or that I couldn't breathe properly. A knock came from the door and I heard it open, as well as the person's footsteps coming in. 

"Go away. I'm not in the mood."

"I kinda live here so.." I could already tell who it was. I didn't need to look. 

"So what's wrong? Why are you calling your shoes stupid?" 

"Jackson, please. Now's really not a good time." 

"Okay, okay. Seriously, what's wrong?" 

"Fine." 

Aaand I told him everything. From watching Jenny wake up Jr. to throwing popcorn at them. After finishing my story, I was shocked to see Jackson not laughing. Instead, he looked as if he was piecing the information together.

"So you're telling me that you were jealous so you stalked them on their date? And threw popcorn at them?"

"I never said I was jealous! I just didn't want Jr. to take advantage of-" 

"Yeah, uh-huh." Jackson cutted in. "And Jr. actually believed you? He's such an idiot. He'll believe anything you tell him." 

I kept quiet. Listening to what I did coming from Jackson's mouth made me so embarrassed of myself.

"So what's the problem? Jr. didn't catch you throwing popcorn at them. I still don't understand why you were yelling at your shoes." 

"Oh my god. Jackson, just." I pushed him off my bed and burried my face into my pillow.