Chapter Twenty

Jenny's POV 

"I can't believe this! I mean look at her! She's not even that pretty.." 

"I know.. she probably seduced him.."

"Will you guys shut up!" Amanda screamed. She crossed her arms across her chest and glared at the girls. "All you guys do is gossip, gossip, gossip! Why won't y'all use that energy on studying instead of being a bunch of jealous bitches!" (a/n: omfg yas Amanda)

"What?! Who said we were jealous?!" The girl stood up from her seat and crossed her arms across her chest as well.

"Why, I oughta just-" I held on to Amanda's wrist before she could land a punch on the girl. I looked at her as I mouthed it's okay.

"You might be fine, but I'm not! They need a taste of their medicine." Amanda gave them one last glare and the girls hurried off, leaving the three of us alone in the classroom. I sat on my seat and stared at my lap.

"Will you tell us exactly what just happened out there?" Kat sat on the top of my desk. 

"Who were those mascots? I heard they took other people with them.." Amanda stood next to my table. 

"Ahhh! I didn't know either! I had no idea!" I grabbed a textbook inside my bag and began lightly hitting my forehead with it.

"She's gone crazy.." Amanda sighed. Kat nodded.

[Earlier that morning]

Jenny's POV

"Nobody's here.. They left early huh?" I put on my maroon coat, remembering that it was suppose to snow today.  I grabbed my sneakers from the shoe rack and began to put them on. 

"Why did I forget to charge my phone?" I stared at the black screen. "I can just charge it at school.."

-------

As soon as I reached school grounds, every person I passed by said very similar things. 

Oh my gosh. They're so handsome!

One of them smiled at me!

Shut the fuck up, no once cares.

Are they filming something in our school?

I honestly don't care but damn their hot.

I was listening to people's coversations as I walked through the hallways when two arms linked with each of my arms. It was Amanda and Kat. 

"Have you heard, there's a really hot boy group in our school right now." Amanda shivered next to me.

"And apparently they're really attractive." Kat added. She released my arm and skipped ahead us, clearly excited to see attractive famous people. 

"I have to go to my locker. I'll see you in class." Amanda waved goodbye as she headed off the opposite direction. I decided to go to our classroom and wait for classes to start. I found a wall outlet and immediately plugged in my phone charger. My phone's screen lit up. After a few seconds, the screen shows that I received a message from Jr. 

I clicked on the message and a smile spreads on my face.

Night bitch. (a/n: LOLOLOL jk)

Goodnight baby girl. I love you. 

I was about to write him a message when someone tapped my right shoulder.

"Shit," I jumped, "you scared me!"

"You get scared by everything. And who are you texting? Your boyfriend?" Amanda smirked, crossing her arms in front of her chest. 

"None of your business." I shut off the screen on my phone. "I thought you went to your locker?" I asked trying to change the subject.