Chapter Nineteen

"Someone's in a good mood." Jackson came up from behind me and looked over my shoulder. I immediately covered my phone's screen and shooed him away with my hands. 

"Who says I'm in a good mood?" I said looking up from my phone and quickly looking at it again to see if I received a message. 

"Well, you had a goofy smile on your face for the past 5 minutes. And when I called your name, you just kept smiling. And finally, you won't take your eyes off of your phone." Jackson sat on the couch across from me and crossed his arms and legs. 

"Not true at all."

"You didn't even look up!" Jackson protested. His loud voice was heard in the entire dorm. Yugyeom came out of his room, rubbing his eyes. 

"What are you guys talking about?" He asked with his half sleep voice. 

"Nothing." Jackson and I said in unison. 

"Who are you talking to? A boy? Come on, tell me." Jackson whispered beside me, playfully punching my arm.

"What boy?" Jr. asked, butting his head in between our heads. 

"It's nothing. It's that childhood friend I was talking to you about." I assured him.

"Didn't seem like nothing to me. You should've seen her face. She looked like the Joker!" I was about to punch Jackson in the arm but he was faster than me and blocked the blow. 

"I trust you." Jr. patted my head before heading to the bathroom. There was a feeling of guilt in my stomach. "There's nothing to feel guilty about," I said to myself, "Min Jae is just a friend." 

"Aha! His name is Min Jae! And why are you feeling guilty when you said he's just a friend?" Jackson crossed his arms in front of me. I wanted to punch him in the nose for being so nosy. (*badum tss*) 

"Leave her alone, Jackson." Mark walked past us and went straight to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. After gulping it straight down, he walked back to his room. 

"Why is he on your side?" Jackson looked hurt. I stick my tongue out at him. He flicked my forehead and went to his room as well. 

"Ah! That hurt!" I yelled rubbing my red forehead. Jr. came out of the bathroom just in time and sat next to me, placing an arm around my shoulders. 

"Do you have any plans today?" 

"Hmm.. I don't think so. Nope, no plans today. Why?" I leaned my head on his shoulder. I found myself sniffing the nape of his neck, he smelled so good. (a/n: ASDFGHJKL;IWANNASNIFFJRTOO)

"Perfect, let's go somewhere today. Just us." 

"Just us? Why? Is there any occassion?" 

"Sorry, I don't take no for an answer." He smirked before joining Mark and Jackson in their room.

"Psh, who said I was gonna say no?" I said to myself. I looked at my phone, still nothing. 

"He's probably busy." I plugged my phone into its charger and started getting ready. 

-------

"Let's go!" Jr. shouted when the traffic lights turned red. We held hands as we crossed the road. Despite the insanely cold weather, Jr's hands were warm. I stared at our intertwined fingers as we walked, smiling like an idiot.

"Do you like holding hands that much?" Jr. teased. 

"Yes, I do. Why, do you have a problem with that?" I joked back.