Chapter 18

"Long time no see, Chelsea. We interviewed when you were 18, and a lot of things have changed since then."

"Yeah, like massive a lot of things."

"Let's start with your career."

"Well, no new albums are coming out just yet. I have a few soccer and basketball games in a of weeks."

"That sounds like fun, how is life? Ever since Noah came back, and you got with Luke and all those."

"Well, when Noah came back, he was with Diana. And I was with Luke. We were happy."

"Luke was an amazing guy, he's awkward but it's cute. And he gives great hugs, he's very cuddly. And when he smiles..." Chelsea smile slightly at the image of Luke smiling.

"When he... Was gone. I was... Sad." Her eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"I saw his body, and Alex and Brandon came. I got pulled away, and Alex stayed there and called the ambulance and I didn't know what to do at first, I didn't went to the funeral. I feel so bad about it."

"So I went to the army for 3 months, and came back, hearing the news of Sam passing away. Now his child, Isabelle is under The Collins' care. Kayla is 5 months pregnant. My loved ones are all gone, it's all too much at once."

"My siblings, they're trying to be strong about it. So many deaths and stuff. I can't help them, because I can't, but I must because I am the oldest now."

"Do you miss Luke?"

"Of course I do, I still wish he is here. Before he passed away, I was in Miami and he was touring. The boys appeared and he wasn't there."

"He bought roses, and erh, he was going to purpose. And I found his body first. After that the police suspected me of killing Luke Hemmings. But after questioning, I was innocent."

"Luke and I talked about getting back together in the same house after the tour. And I was just constantly thinking of those cliché hugs when you know, the girl runs and the boy carry you and twirl you around." Chelsea says, laughing.

She then licks her lips, "I just miss him so much."

> Chelsea's Point Of View

"Sorry, I am late. Caught in traffic." I step into the studio.

"How did the interview go?" Brandon ask.

"It went... Well." I replied.

"Okay, first scene." The director steps onto the set.

"Chelsea, Michael, Amber, Layla."

"Chelsea, did you put make-up on?" The director ask as I step on set.

"Nope." I sat on the couch next to Michael, Amber then sat on the floor.

"Why are we filming this again?" Michael ask.

"If I tell you, you will scream." I replied.

"Tell me!" Michael immediately smiled.

"Its a movie about me."

"A marvel movie." Amber added in for me.

"Oh my god, I am going to be in a Chelsea Collins-Marvel-Movie." Michael whispers and lean back on the couch.

Layla stood outside the fake door, "and action!"

Layla knocks on the door, "Chelsea, open the door- Sorry, bad acting choice." She apologizes.

"Take 2!"

Layla knock on the door hurriedly, "Chelsea - HAHAHA."

"I am sorry." Layla laughs, Amber smiles and we pretend to watch tv again.

"Take 3!"

Layla knocks on the door, "Chelsea, do you want a build a snowman?"

"Oh fuck you!" I snap at her. Everyone started laughing, "there's a kid here!" Amber reminded me. "Okay, everyone get serious everyone!"

"Take 4!"

"Chelsea, open the door!" Layla shouted, slamming on the door.

Amber runs over and open the door.

"Hey, Aunt Johansson!" Amber greeted her.

"That wasn't your line!" Michael told her.

"What was my line?" Amber ask, turning to the director.

"Oh, I don't have to say anything." Amber mutters, "this is going to be such a long day." I groan.

>>

After filming a few scenes, we went out for dinner.

"Sam's autopsy is out," Hayley says.

"Did Claire say anything?" I raise my left brow, "not yet."

"Okay then, I am going over."

>>

"Okay..." Fawn and I step into the room.

"Oh my god, this is much more horrible than I thought." Austin mutters when he steps in.

"Okay look, same exact pattern as the others. Like what you do what you kill people." I told Fawn.

"Yeah... Place the cord around the neck, cut the wrists then hit the back of the head with my metal baseball bat ." Fawn says.

"But it's not you, because there's no damage to his head. He was hung." I pointed out.

Fawn furrowed her eyebrows, "wait, you said it's the same exact pattern right?"

I nodded in response, "means it's done by the same person."

"But this time, Sam was hung. They took a turn." i pointed out.

"But it still might be done by the same person." Austin says.

"Wait, if they're done killing your siblings, then who is next?" Fawn questions.

>>

We step back into the hotel suite, "I smell bacon!" I run past Louis. "Oh god!"

I laugh and stood beside Niall excitedly, "you're such a kid." Louis says.

"Says, the kid." I snap at him.

"Don't you sass me, Chelsea!"

"Chelsea, something is wrong." Calum says before I could say something to Louis.

I walk out of the kitchen, "Chelsea, who is that?" Alex ask.

"I am Faye. Don't you guys remember me?"

She raises her eyebrows.

"Faye Collins, step-sister."

"Fuck!" Stephanie and Hayley shouted.

"Related to Melanie?" I ask.

"No, I am also her step."

"How many woman does Dad have?" Hayley ask, whispering into my ear.

"What do you want, Faye? And how do we know you?" I questioned her.

"Middle school, I was Noah's chemistry partner."

"Oh right." Noah mutters.

"I am taking over The Queens' place and The Skulls' boss position."

My eyes widen, "what?"

"Since when was the spots even open?" I ask.

"Since Dad said so." Faye replied.

"You can't just step in here, and say that you're taking over it!" Stephanie says.

"But she said it." Zach mutters.

"Wait- Why?" I ask her.

"Because Dad wants me to." Faye replies.

Gabe; I saw her tattoo, she's a Phoenix.

"I am sorry but, the Kings and Queens will stand forever. And I will never quit The Skulls." I say to her with a fake smile on my face.

"But you better watch your back because, everything is going to turn." Faye smirks and walks out.

"Son of a biscuit."